Czech Republic: tv.Hokej.cz Free Webcasts

DW81

Jan 25, 2013
Brno

kometa

@pucksport
Oct 6, 2011
Markranstaedt, Saxony
Same here. Made an account at Hokejka with the required data, everything works fine. I like, that all the beting and chat stuff are gone with the new layout. The only thing I still miss, is a full screen option when watching live.

dawsze

Sep 21, 2015
Cracow, Poland
Same here. Made an account at Hokejka with the required data, everything works fine. I like, that all the beting and chat stuff are gone with the new layout. The only thing I still miss, is a full screen option when watching live.

Full screen is only on Tipsport.cz but there you need Czech mobile number to active account. And probably transfer some cash to this account...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
For live watching extraliga on hokej.cz is now registration required, but i do not know, if your address and phone number is allowed. You can also watch all matches without registration after match.

for example: http://www.hokej.cz/zapas/2188545/video

thanks a lot, that will do just fine. By any chance do you know how long after the game is completed that it's up on the site for free?

Make an account on "Hokejka". It's free and everything works fine for me :)

I tried but because i'm in the US it won't let me register my phone number and since they send the log in details to your phone it won't work if I use a fake #. But getting to watch the games free after they play works so I'll just use that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad