Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I want Tavares so bad.

Tavares
Turris
White
Pageau

for a few years would be lethal.

Tornto fans think they are getting him, Montreal fans think they are getting him & Kovalchuk & I would bet every other team think their GM should also go after him or Duschene. Whatever Tavares does Duschene rumours will still be out there as the other centre to go after. I would be amazed if Ottawa were to go after either tbh.

Nah, Brass is the 1C for the playoffs.
Rangers centers aren't doing too great either. 2 goals between Zib, Stepan, Miller, Hayes and Lindberg.

The Mac - Brass - Ryan line has been very good in the playoffs or more likely very lucky & are getting the bounces. The Turris line is probably being targeted by the best defensive forward lines of other teams as well as their best defensive pairing, not to mention Stone hasn't been himself for most of these playoffs & Hoffman plays with Pageau a lot. IMO Mac returning has sparked Ryan & is really responsible for the success of that line.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
This is nothing new. This is why he's in most of my proposals for a star forward.

Against physical teams he goes absolutely ghost but it's NOT due to lack of effort, but because he is completely neutralized by bigger forwards. Completely.

Against New York though I fully expect him to be one of our best forwards, if not the best, in the series.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Turris is one of my favourite players but I don't think I've seen him win a single puck battle. Guy can't handle 82 games + playoffs.

Turris was a force the last time we played the Rangers in the playoffs. I feel as though he will be there when we need him.

KAPOW

has no rispeck
Nov 12, 2008
at home
pretty sure he knows he needs to be better. same for stone...both need to step it up offensively.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

Turris needs to shoot more. Is the release of the best shooters in the game today honestly that much better than the videos above? I wish he shot any time he got in the zone. Use the D as a screen and get handful of shots per game.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Turris needs to shoot more. Is the release of the best shooters in the game today honestly that much better than the videos above? I wish he shot any time he got in the zone. Use the D as a screen and get handful of shots per game.

His wrister in game 6 was a rocket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad