Turris and Tippett Reunited

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I hope Turris goes to shake Tippett's hand but then at the last second pulls up and runs his hand through his hair.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
I hope Turris goes to shake Tippett's hand but then at the last second pulls up and runs his hand through his hair.

I hope Turris carries the team so hard that no one can even talk about the tournament without mentioning how he basically ran wild over everyone. Then Tippet will have no choice but to accept that Turris is the ****ing man.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I will remember that moment early in the season in a game against Phoenix where Doan grabbed Turris while both were down on the ice and said something to him and Turris freaked right out

Clearly whatever happened between Turris and the rest of the team is personnal

Then I wonder...why even bother to invite Turris? If all it does is bring drama to the team, there's no point. It's not fair to Turris, the other players, or even to Tippet.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I will remember that moment early in the season in a game against Phoenix where Doan grabbed Turris while both were down on the ice and said something to him and Turris freaked right out

Clearly whatever happened between Turris and the rest of the team is personnal

Turris should have dropped the gloves. or our whole tem should have brawled for him. but hey were the sens

otown

Sep 4, 2009
This ship has sailed. A non-issue! These guys are pros and are looking to the future ...winning gold!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I'm having a hard time picturing our team playing with passion.

This has been an annual complaint of mine, this team never has played with the kind of passion you see from other teams & seem to play scared against some teams (mostly the Leafs). They don't defend each other as much or as well as other teams & they seem to have intermittent energy throughout the season, no consistency to their energy level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad