Value of: Turbo Teräväinen

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
11 games of cap-dump Bickell before LTIR (MS is a terrible disease, all the best)
Mid 2nd (Artur Kayumov)
Late 3rd (Evan Barratt)

Not quite Forsberg bad but pretty bad

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
What would they add to him for O’Reilly? I think he could be an interesting player next to either of Eichel/Mittelstadt.

Just going off of McKenzie’s podcast. Something like Lindholm & McKeown or Fleury?

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
A better player.

With 1 year left on his bridge at a cheap ~$2.85 mil salary and coming off of a 64 point season as Aho's primary linemate, I'd be surprised if he was actually in play this off-season.

there's practically zero chance. could you imagine how nonsensical it would be for carolina to trade aho's best friend and player he has other worldly potential with and then attempt to sign him to an extension?

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
What would they add to him for O’Reilly? I think he could be an interesting player next to either of Eichel/Mittelstadt.

Just going off of McKenzie’s podcast. Something like Lindholm & McKeown or Fleury?

The plus on TT for O'Reilly would be like a 2nd rounder, not Lindholm and one of Mckeown or Fleury. TT immensely increased his value this past season, and I think he's only going to get better. I'd almost rather hold onto him vs acquire O' Reilly as he's got such great chemistry with Aho.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
The plus on TT for O'Reilly would be like a 2nd rounder, not Lindholm and one of Mckeown or Fleury. TT immensely increased his value this past season, and I think he's only going to get better. I'd almost rather hold onto him vs acquire O' Reilly as he's got such great chemistry with Aho.
Pretty much this. I think if he can continue to consistently show chemistry with Aho (our best forward currently), you just don't move him. He's definitely not untouchable, but I'd say he's pretty low on the list of assets we'd be willing to trade right now short of an overpayment.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
11 games of cap-dump Bickell before LTIR (MS is a terrible disease, all the best)
Mid 2nd (Artur Kayumov)
Late 3rd (Evan Barratt)

That was a good trade though. Just as Debrincat for a mid 1st is good deal

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Mid 2nd (Artur Kayumov)
Late 3rd (Evan Barratt)

I doubt the Blackhawks make that trade if they knew Bickell had MS and could be put on LTIR.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
It was great for CAR that the Blackhawks gave up on Teravainen. I don't see them trading him unless someone overpays significantly

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Why they even consider trading him??

They’re not, he’s not being actively shopped. All that has been stated is that CAR would “listen” for offers that made sense for any player on their current roster other than Aho. Every player is available for the right price.

Have another young scorer who can put up 60pts a season and is signed for another year at less than $3M to offer? Sure, let’s talk, outside of that, nothing to see here. I imagine the only players being actively shopped are Skinner and Faulk, as has been specifically reported. Note, everything else that has been reported mentions CAR will “listen” on other players and perhaps act on deals that make sense and make the team better. You know, what teams always try to do...

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
It was great for CAR that the Blackhawks gave up on Teravainen. I don't see them trading him unless someone overpays significantly
They didn't give up on him. Q actually really liked him. He was the price to lose bickells contract before anyone had any idea he had MS. Chicago was over a barrel with the cap at the time

Reactions: DarthProbert

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
No point. Carolina needs offensive forwards and he's one of their few higher end ones. Unless they package him with a D for a legit 1C, no point in moving him at all.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad