Tuomo Ruutu receives 2 year extension April Fools! Ruutu actually launched into space

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Good job Eddy. I lost all the blood out of my face for a second.

Then I realized it's April Fool's Day.

The only place Ruutu is going to get a 2 year extension is at the DMV inspection station

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
misfits.gif

WHAT THE HELL????????

:D
Not sure where this gif is from, but that would have been my reaction. Only I probably would have taken that bat to my living room and kitchen. I've been looking to modernize my semi 1980 living room and kitchen that looks straight out of the Golden Girls set. :laugh:
I might have believed Tootoo with how blind the organization's regard has been for him this season.
We'll have to wait for 5-13-16 for that one. May 13th or possibly later, if he's not yet cleared by the team medical staff yet.

May 13th or whenever he's cleared. :help:

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Not sure where this gif is from, but that would have been my reaction. Only I probably would have taken that bat to my living room and kitchen. I've been looking to modernize my semi 1980 living room and kitchen that looks straight out of the Golden Girls set. :laugh:

Don't tell me that you have a lanai too. :laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't tell me that you have a lanai too. :laugh:

Actually I do! This is like the (I don't wanna call it cookie cutter) standard Floridian style one story home from the time. All the paperwork has it has 1980, but some things (like the original stove that is now replaced) have a 1979 manufacturing date on them. Missed lead based paint by a year or two! There are a few houses here and there in the neighborhood with no pool, and I think some of them don't have the lanai. Luckily I've modernized the living room and kitchen a little bit, but they still look a little too 1980 to me haha. I do love this place though! This is exactly the style home I wanted!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad