GDT: Tuesday vs. Montreal: Oct 28. Where's Johnny #4!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
GOOD MORNING, LEGO CITY!
qxCK8jm.png

Today's inspirational message:
WE AREN'T WORSE THAN EDMONTON..... ARE WE?!

Montreal Canadiens at Calgary Flames

7:00pm Mountain Time on SNET-FLAMES

[nhl]455205[/nhl]​

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

Montreal Canadiens [7-2-0]

Projected Lineup:
Lineups mercilessly pillaged from the Canadiens GDT

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Parenteau
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Bourque - Eller - Sekac
Weise - Malholtra - Prust

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Tinordi - Weaver

Price
Tokarski

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

The Special Has Arisen!

hiller.jpg

Calgary Flames [5-4-1]
(the standings don't matter, we're having fun here)

Projected Lineup:

Projected lines from flames.nhl.com.:

LEFT WING​
|
CENTRE​
|
RIGHT WING​
hudler.jpg
|
monahan.jpg
|
colborne.jpg
glencross.jpg
|
stajan.jpg
|
jones.jpg
gaudreau.jpg
|
backlund.jpg
|
byron.jpg
bollig.jpg
|
bouma.jpg
|
jooris.jpg

LEFT DEFENCE​
|
RIGHT DEFENCE​
giordano.jpg
|
brodie.jpg
russell.jpg
|
wideman.jpg
smid.jpg
|
engelland.jpg

STARTING GOALIE​
|
BACKUP GOALIE​
hiller.jpg
|
ramo.jpg

Injuries:

lego-pieces.jpg

Sam Bennett- arm lost in couch cushions, new one on back-order
Mason Raymond- arm piece lost somewhere in the box.
Paul Byron- covered in boogers

LEGO OF YOUR vMONEY!

Place your vWagers here

X7w28If.jpg

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Lineups are a guess. David Jones will be in, but we don't know yet who will be sitting. Raymond is the most likely candidate with some form of injury.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Lineups are a guess. David Jones will be in, but we don't know yet who will be sitting. Raymond is the most likely candidate with some form of injury.

Too bad about Raymond; he's one of the main guys creating chances out there..

It'll be interesting to see what Jones makes of his opportunity (I'll admit my expectates are not high), and who he lines up with.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Also:

[fieldset=Flames Today]A healthy Jones forces the Flames into a roster move. He’s expected to be activated off IR, meaning Calgary will need to shuffle a body to accommodate their 23-man roster.

“That’s a question that we will look at this afternoon,” Hartley said.[/fieldset]

Will be interesting to see what the "shuffle" is. Hopefully it doesn't mean Churros going back down.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Also:

[fieldset=Flames Today]A healthy Jones forces the Flames into a roster move. He’s expected to be activated off IR, meaning Calgary will need to shuffle a body to accommodate their 23-man roster.

“That’s a question that we will look at this afternoon,†Hartley said.[/fieldset]

Will be interesting to see what the "shuffle" is. Hopefully it doesn't mean Churros going back down.

That would be my most likely guess. Only other option that really comes to mind is Seto.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
If Raymond is indeed out tonight, then my guess would be:

Hudler - Monahan - Colborne
Johnny - Backlund - Jones
Glencross - Stajan - Byron
Bollig - Bouma - Jooris

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Nothing wrong with that. He took it in stride last time and first game back he did very well.

It might send a bad message though, seeing as he is also one of our only guys who seemed to be creating any chances against Washington. If Jones slots in, I kinda hope it means that Raymond is out for maintenance and that he slots in on Johnny's line.. maybe he can get him going!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Raymond is on the IR, he'll be out for a week or two. That means we don't have to send anyone down.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It might send a bad message though, seeing as he is also one of our only guys who seemed to be creating any chances against Washington. If Jones slots in, I kinda hope it means that Raymond is out for maintenance and that he slots in on Johnny's line.. maybe he can get him going!
Either someone gets demoted or someone gets placed on IR. With Jones coming off IR a roster move has to be made. No maintenance day will help.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
found on CP via Sureloss

Wes Gilbertson @SUNGilbertson
#Flames LW Mason Raymond, officially day-to-day with upper-body injury, has been placed on injured reserve.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Lineups updated:

Hudler-Monahan-Colborne
Gaudreau-Backlund-Byron
Glencross-Stajan-Jones
Bollig-Bouma-Jooris

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
So excited for this game....

Sitting in the bottom of Sec 207 in my Subban jersey.....big game for the boys coming off a flat effort in Edm, unfortunately for you guys, think they come out strong. Nobody takes the Flames lightly, they have a rep for showing up and competing every game.

Lets see how many heroine beers I can get into....

Go Habs Go

May 27, 2012
Earth
So excited for this game....

Sitting in the bottom of Sec 207 in my Subban jersey.....big game for the boys coming off a flat effort in Edm, unfortunately for you guys, think they come out strong. Nobody takes the Flames lightly, they have a rep for showing up and competing every game.

Lets see how many heroine beers I can get into....

Go Habs Go

9-8 win in OT for Calgary

Plekanec and Patches with a Hatty each. I have both in my fantasy pool.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Watching the game with a couple friends and the last time we saw a game together we saw Klimchuk get a hattrick and one person almost go on the ice to hug him. Game we saw together before that was Iginla's 500th goal. Good things happen when we watch games together, so Flames win in dominating fashion with some drunken shenanigans.

also Gaudreau > Drouin :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad