Pre-Game Talk: Tuesday, Oct. 14 — Colorado at Toronto, 7:30pm TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
If we were in Montreal the fans would not be so kind after all these years.

The Habs went on a tear of suck in the late 90's, missing the playoffs in 4 of 5 (or 3 of 4) years and the fans didn't do ****, still sold out every game. This argument has no basis whatsoever.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
well -at least Colorado scored.

I am predicting a shootout tomorrow (as in like 6-7 __________)

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
“It’s very disrespectful. The guy’s going up the stands giving out high-fives like he won an Oscar or something. I don’t know what his deal was. I'm sure once we string together a few wins in a row he'll be right back in the front of the line trying to purchase another jersey. We don't need fans like that.â€

-Nazem Kadri, on the fan who tossed his jersey Saturday at the ACC.

Naz should just focus on his game. Forget about jerseys being thrown and crap written by the media.

The reporter asked him directly, because he was on the ice when it happened. He didn't go out of his way to talk to the media about it. It is what it is.

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
Hey at least we wont be slumpbusters tomorrow... unless the Avs have a rookie that havent scored a goal yet.... always gotta get the first one in the ACC, it seems like it always happens.

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
I'd run:

Lupul - Kadri - Winnik
Jvr - Bozak - Kessel
Komarov - Santorelli - Clarkson
Ashton - Holland - Frattin

Phaneuf - Robidas
Percy - Polak
Gardiner - Franson

Reimer
Bernier

Extras: Rielly, Panik , Kozun

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
If bernier's knee isn't bothering him, I think he plays simply because he is our starter (atleast right now). He might need a few games to get on a roll and get back to how he played last season.

I hope reimer is getting his mojo back, but for one game I'm not sure you can play him over bernier.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Hey at least we wont be slumpbusters tomorrow... unless the Avs have a rookie that havent scored a goal yet.... always gotta get the first one in the ACC, it seems like it always happens.

Dennis Everberg, who also happened to be the guy who had a goal disallowed today :naughty:

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
“It’s very disrespectful. The guy’s going up the stands giving out high-fives like he won an Oscar or something. I don’t know what his deal was. I'm sure once we string together a few wins in a row he'll be right back in the front of the line trying to purchase another jersey. We don't need fans like that.â€

-Nazem Kadri, on the fan who tossed his jersey Saturday at the ACC.

Naz should just focus on his game. Forget about jerseys being thrown and crap written by the media.

He was asked a question and responded to it. You're overanalyzing.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Damn we have to play Gretzky 2.0..... Please Ryan O'Reilly, take it easy on us. Don't make me regret not accepting all the HF proposals of Kessel + JVR + Rielly + Kadri for you.

Don't worry, O'Reilly looks more like Clarkson than anyone else right about now...

Which means you really should have accepted that bargain deal :sarcasm:

arizona beamer*

Start Reimer and put Gardiner back in the lineup. Whatever problems the Leafs have, Gardiner isn't one of them. He needs his confidence and is still a blossoming defenceman. What a waste of millions of dollars and his potential if he is scratched again.

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
just a gut feeling, but i think randy goes back to bernier. probably wants to see if he'll bounce back. if he loses against the avs, then i see carlyle riding reimer for a while.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
just a gut feeling, but i think randy goes back to bernier. probably wants to see if he'll bounce back. if he loses against the avs, then i see carlyle riding reimer for a while.

we got back to backs against the wings on friday and saturday.... so assuming both goalies are healthy, they'll split those games...

so whoever starts on tuesday, the other guy is at least going to get another chance against the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad