Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Avs currently look like the worst team in the NHL

.. Sooo we'll probably lose

CalgaryLeaf*

Colorado plays in Boston tonight and they fly to Toronto directly after the game..They'll be a tired bunch against the leafs.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Damn we have to play Gretzky 2.0..... Please Ryan O'Reilly, take it easy on us. Don't make me regret not accepting all the HF proposals of Kessel + JVR + Rielly + Kadri for you.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Well who knows how this will turn out. But if there is anything that will give the Ontario guys on that roster a boost it's playing against the Leafs in Toronto.

Hopefully we can carry some momentum from the last win and take advantage of their poor start.

leafstilldeath*

I hate playing teams that are looking to bust out of slumps.
I'd rather be playing the Briins or the Wings.
Every player is looking for their first goal.

Avs play Bruins tonight. Lets hope Bruins shut them. Bruins got shutout at home last game I think so they will be raring to go.

If Avs get shutout tonight and somehow we manage to do that in the 1st period and score 2 to 3 goals; mentally it would be tough for Avs to respond back in the 2nd or 3rd period.

But yup agree with ya. Historically, Leafs have been known to be slump busters lol :laugh:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Evidently the game today between Colorado and Boston is being played at 1PM, so they may be a little more rested when they play us tomorrow night at 7PM

TheThrill81*

Damn we have to play Gretzky 2.0..... Please Ryan O'Reilly, take it easy on us. Don't make me regret not accepting all the HF proposals of Kessel + JVR + Rielly + Kadri for you.

It was embarrassing how even some of our own fans were overrating the crap out of ROR. :laugh:

Ace88*

Mackinnon 7 points and double hat trick, the only realistic way this pans out

leafstilldeath*

It’s very disrespectful. The guy’s going up the stands giving out high-fives like he won an Oscar or something. I don’t know what his deal was. I'm sure once we string together a few wins in a row he'll be right back in the front of the line trying to purchase another jersey. We don't need fans like that.

-Nazem Kadri, on the fan who tossed his jersey Saturday at the ACC.

Naz should just focus on his game. Forget about jerseys being thrown and crap written by the media.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Lance Hornby @sunhornby
Peter Horachek, subbing for Carlyle today, was non committal on keeping NY lineup together vs. Avs on Tues. but says no worries on Gardiner.

James Mirtle @mirtle
Looks like Gardiner-Rielly got bulk of Leafs offensive zone starts as a pair. Doesn't seem to allow for use of puck carrying strengths.

TheOtherSide

Sep 8, 2008
Ontario
TSN 4? And for some reason people prefer tsn lol

What is wrong with that? TSN4 is essentially the equivalent of a game being on Sportsnet Ontario..

I am one of the ones who certainly does prefer TSN over Sportsnet. I will take Chris Cuthbert over anyone else as far as PBP goes, and the panels aren't even close. Bobby Mac, Pierre Lebrun and Dreger are a million times better than the garbage that Sportsnet throws out there. I don't know if it is just me, but it seems to me that Sportsnet also has to apologize a fair amount for "technical difficulties".

Ace88*

“It’s very disrespectful. The guy’s going up the stands giving out high-fives like he won an Oscar or something. I don’t know what his deal was. I'm sure once we string together a few wins in a row he'll be right back in the front of the line trying to purchase another jersey. We don't need fans like that.â€

-Nazem Kadri, on the fan who tossed his jersey Saturday at the ACC.

Naz should just focus on his game. Forget about jerseys being thrown and crap written by the media.

Yeah, he should stop being asked questions by the media. How dare he answer direct questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad