Colaiacovo - MacDonald

Mason
Zepp

Gio's done for the season.

PHLhVSj.gif

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Lines at today's practice. They have demoted Granlund, Poirier and Ferland; unsure of which will be recalled. Also Shore has been recalled.

Mason Raymond - Sean Monahan - Jiri Hudler
Lance Bouma - Mikael Backlund - David Jones
Johnny Gaudreau - Josh Jooris - Joe Colborne
Brandon Bollig - Markus Granlund - Emile Poirier

Kris Russell - Dennis Wideman
TJ Brodie - Deryk Engelland
Raphael Diaz - Corey Potter

Karri Ramo

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Glad to see Gaudreau demoted, as his last few games he's looked a little below the pace. Let him see some lighter minutes and see how that goes.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Glad to see Gaudreau demoted, as his last few games he's looked a little below the pace. Let him see some lighter minutes and see how that goes.
I want to see Hudler change lines actually. I just haven't been impressed with him recently. I'd like to juggle things completely; I want to see:

Raymond - Backlund - Hudler
Gaudreau - Monahan - Colborne
Bouma - Jooris - Jones (Stajan as C on this line if he returns)
Bollig - Granlund - Shore (Jooris as C if Stajan returns)

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
7-6 for Flyers

Monahan-2
Gaudreau-2
Brodie-2

Everybody wins :yo:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
To all you #freeSven'ers. Look at what you did, we freed him and he ran to the ocean.

Hopefully with Sven and Curtis gone, this team just focus on hockey now. Should be a great game between my 2 favourite teams. I'll have my new Johnny retro on for tomorrow's game, it finally showed up :D

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Lines at today's practice. They have demoted Granlund, Poirier and Ferland; unsure of which will be recalled. Also Shore has been recalled.

Mason Raymond - Sean Monahan - Jiri Hudler
Lance Bouma - Mikael Backlund - David Jones
Johnny Gaudreau - Josh Jooris - Joe Colborne
Brandon Bollig - Markus Granlund - Emile Poirier

Kris Russell - Dennis Wideman
TJ Brodie - Deryk Engelland
Raphael Diaz - Corey Potter

Karri Ramo
MayRay with Monahan and Hudler? Me likey.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Line blender's going to out in full force. Wouldn't be surprised to see Shore centre the fourth line with Granlund sent down and Stajan not back yet.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Line blender's going to out in full force. Wouldn't be surprised to see Shore centre the fourth line with Granlund sent down and Stajan not back yet.
I don't know why I was thinking of Shore as a RW, you are right though, I could totally see a Bollig - Shore - Ferland/Poirier 4th line.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I want to see Hudler change lines actually. I just haven't been impressed with him recently. I'd like to juggle things completely; I want to see:

Raymond - Backlund - Hudler
Gaudreau - Monahan - Colborne
Bouma - Jooris - Jones (Stajan as C on this line if he returns)
Bollig - Granlund - Shore (Jooris as C if Stajan returns)

I agree with this completely I thought that Gaudreau was a beast in New Jersey and that lately Hudler has been slowing down.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Either the team will be deflated and be a no show tonight, or come out guns a blazin'.
Either way, our playoff chances just decreased significantly. IF option 2 happens, I don't expect it to last for long.
I have some hope, but we are basically up against L.A right now for the 3rd spot in division. Can we beat them out?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It almost happened the year we played Tampa. If I'm not mistaken, Philly took the Bolts to a game 7 the series before us.

Yup. I grew up a Flyers fan second to the Flames (ie the Flyers were my "playoff team"). Simon Gagne was one of my favourite players back when he was breaking into the league. I even have a Flyers jersey.

During that Cup run, I was so giddy that the Flyers and Flames were going to meet in the Finals. When it was Tampa who edged out Philly, I was really annoyed but still saw the silver lining that at least I could cheer hard for the Flames in the Finals.

:(

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Judging by the tweets, it looks like Granlund is back in Glens Falls permanently, Shore is up in his spot, and one or both of Poirier and Ferland has been recalled.

Randy Sportak ‏@SUNRandySportak 3m3 minutes ago
#Flames have assigned C Markus Granlund to the AHL. Was under impression, Poirier and Ferland were yesterday, also. Maybe final two recalled

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
So if one of Poirier/Ferland get called up, will they permanently not be able to participate in the playoffs? If that's the case, I would want Poirier down in Adirondack and Ferland up here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad