GDT: Tues, Nov 8th 2016 | Detroit Red Wings @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7:00 pm ET | Game #14

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
3bwpBlI.gif

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Not as happy with this GDT attempt.

It's good, don't worry. Only thing: with a GIF, in order to look at one frame for a longer span, we have to click and hold the image. It also slows down mobile browsers

+creativity(Michigan the last to turn orange was a nice touch)
+relevance
+legibility
-all content in GIF(tiny minus here, only a minor inconvenience)

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I appreciate the gifs that have been posted lately, their cool as hell and all, but I miss the old text format. I found it to be much easier to view.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Since this year's election has gone to the dogs, I've decided to write in Riley, my German Shepherd, as President. He's loyal, honest, trustworthy, and will literally take a bite out of crime. Plus, he will not be intimidated sitting across the table from any world leader.

Oh, and Let's Go Flyers in the Election Night special.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Start Mason.

Make simple, smart plays in D zone.

Get on the attack and work over that weak Detroit defense.

Win.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's good, don't worry. Only thing: with a GIF, in order to look at one frame for a longer span, we have to click and hold the image. It also slows down mobile browsers

+creativity(Michigan the last to turn orange was a nice touch)
+relevance
+legibility
-all content in GIF(tiny minus here, only a minor inconvenience)

Ah, I'm glad the Michigan touch didn't go unnoticed.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
About time to switch from high scoring fun hockey back to a more conservative style that pays off in the standings. Make it happen!

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Sad I'll be missing this game, but excited to be going to the WHL Canada/Russia game tonight, get to see German Rubtsov and Carter Hart live for the first time! Go Flyers!

Irwin

Jul 27, 2016
Helsinki
Lots of tinkering with the forward lines.. This is the first season when I don't understand the constant back and forth shipping of Brayden Schenn. He had like 8 points in 9 games or so. Why was he taken off from the 1st line? Let the top 6 gel and set for now and focus on team defence.

Gonna have some solid goaltending today, pretty please (I'm looking at you Steve and Michal)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Bill Meltzer is reporting that Read is 1 LW, Raffl is 3 LW.
I am not a fan, but remains to be seen.

This could possibly be Hexy (via Haksy) putting him in the shop window and giving him the best opportunity to impress other teams. I'm not all in on this idea or anything, I'm just saying it is possible. :sarcasm:

Newest sens fan

My uncle owns Nintendo 64
Feb 13, 2014
Connecticut
Since this year's election has gone to the dogs, I've decided to write in Riley, my German Shepherd, as President. He's loyal, honest, trustworthy, and will literally take a bite out of crime. Plus, he will not be intimidated sitting across the table from any world leader.

Oh, and Let's Go Flyers in the Election Night special.

I would have written him in if I had known. Instead I kept my tradition from last election and voted for Bear Grylls.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Lots of tinkering with the forward lines.. This is the first season when I don't understand the constant back and forth shipping of Brayden Schenn. He had like 8 points in 9 games or so.

Half of which came on the PP. It's not like he was lighting it up on the 1st line.

As someone who was OK with the Bellemare at 3C experiment to start the season, I admit it failed pretty miserably and am glad it's over.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Lots of tinkering with the forward lines.. This is the first season when I don't understand the constant back and forth shipping of Brayden Schenn. He had like 8 points in 9 games or so. Why was he taken off from the 1st line? Let the top 6 gel and set for now and focus on team defence.

Gonna have some solid goaltending today, pretty please (I'm looking at you Steve and Michal)

I think it's more the lack of a 3C. Schenn there allows for some better matchups. Him plus his wingers should be effective

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad