Pre-Game Talk: Tues Feb 5/18 – Sharks @ Jets - 7 pm – TSN 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
1. Chainmail bite suit,
2. the sharks are obviously well fed, and habituated.
3. This also might be in an oxygen rich environment where the sharks get a little stoned and lazy.
4.touching the sensitive ampullae of Lorenzi on the sharks nose can actually overwhelm the sharks nervous system, almost like a sneeze or orgasam, which causes the shark to go passive.

marine%20biologist.gif

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Player audio includes Wheeler, Copp and Roslovic.

Coach Maurice scrum topics include Status of Dustin Byfuglien. On Jack Roslovic being named NHL First Star of the Week. On the role Bryan Little has played mentoring Jack Roslovic. On the contributions from the young players. How much is the conversation with Cheveldayoff changing based on the play of his team? On how Brendan Lemieux has handled himself following the Finland trip. Did he have a heart to heart with Lemieux? On the 4th line trying to earn more ice time. How much has the offence from the 4th line surprised him? On coaching in his 1500th regular season NHL game tomorrow night. Will he take a moment to soak it in tomorrow? What stands out from game 1?

To listen click here.

Reactions: SUX2BU

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
A continued feasting of the pacific.

Hope the sharkies brought their mittens and heated underwear.

Wifi likely out tonight. hehe

Buff better be back! We need that big dude back.

Need Croissant in there to stay sharp.

Reactions: SUX2BU

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Listening to Maurice sure didn't get the impression Buff was playing.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
You should not have done this.
It's stuck.
Noooo

If you need any help getting it out of your head, I recommend this, which some of you may recognize as the song the Saviours used to torture Daryl in The Walking Dead back when the show didn't suck.

60 to 90 minutes should do :P

Reactions: SLAYER

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
1. Chainmail bite suit,
2. the sharks are obviously well fed, and habituated.
3. This also might be in an oxygen rich environment where the sharks get a little stoned and lazy.
4.touching the sensitive ampullae of Lorenzi on the sharks nose can actually overwhelm the sharks nervous system, almost like a sneeze or orgasam, which causes the shark to go passive.
Jacques Cousteau ? is that you ? :laugh: Thanks for the info i'm a little smarter now . :dunce: But i still wouldn't do that with a shark , no way , no how . :scared:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Any other city with this weather and the NHL would already be looking at cancelling the game. Winnipegers... yeah.. whatever.

a68a8aff9f95eb6ea18739f5c0856f70--canadian-memes-canadian-humour.jpg
:laugh: I'm wearing shorts right now :laugh: but i'm NOT going outside though .

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
We are in a stretch of 11 games in 20 days. Yesterday and today is the only 2 day break in that span. We have completed the 3 in 4 day part. We have won three of the first 4 of the 11 after losing the first 0ne in Philly. Starting tomorrow we play every 2nd day until the 16th, 4 at home, 3 on the road. Then we get a 3 day break.

Long leadin. - :laugh:
Where I am going is that from the time I first saw the schedule, I thought that this might be a defining stretch of the season. We are off to a good start and Buff is coming back. But I think it is important to keep it going through this stretch. It will go a long way to determining our final position.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad