Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) Discussion

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Raanta is getting up/down in the butterfly just fine, looks ready.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
He didn't get tested too much in the first, but Raanta looks pretty comfortable.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
This was the lineup tonight... was hoping to catch part of it when I got home from work but I’m told I’m heading out to dinner instead. :mad:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I guess we know who wears the pants in your house.:)

Not really. OTOH.... She could have you kennel trained in under a week. :naughty:

But..... we’d already talked about going out this morning. We have a friend who hits us up for going out on Fridays at least once a month and it’s time again.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
RR win 2-0. Raanta with a 19 save shutout. RR dominated most of the game, so Raanta wasn't really tested. His biggest save came with 8 seconds left in the game :laugh:

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Any idea what happened to RW Matt Berry? RR site had an article 31 Jul 2019 reporting a one year AHL contract but camp and season rosters don't show him. He was signed the same time Killins and Pedrie were. Now the article has been removed from the site. Tucson Roadrunners sign three players to one-year, two-way deals

The only thing that I can find is that Elite Prospects has him with the Roadrunners, but with the symbol indicating that he is injured.

Mathew Berry at eliteprospects.com

But, other than that, you're right......he doesn't show up on any other roster.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Kallgren headed to Rapid City. Meaning the Russian Cartwheeler stays in Tucson.

Roadrunners Assign Kallgren To Rapid City, Loan Killins To Rush – TucsonRoadrunners.com

Unless Prosvetov is splitting starts with Hill close to 50/50 is makes zero sense to keep him in the AHL as a backup. He should have been sent down to the ECHL to get full games in.

P.S Ivan cant cartwheel anymore sadly. Coyotes brass came down on him last season here in Saginaw and told him to knock it off and quite risking injury. Now he just moonwalks when he gets a star. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad