Tucson Roadrunners 2023-24 Playoffs

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Guenther, Jenik and Kolyachonok were all returned from AZ and Kesselring as well. None of these players were in the game last night but will see lots of ice in the coming weeks. Craig Morgan mentioned that Geekie has been assigned to Tucson as well.
And Doan

We've had NHL squads worse than this. Much worse
No kidding….the 2014 team probably gets swept against this RR squad. Talented and deep.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I'm trying to piece together a rough lineup. Just to remind myself who's on the team and how they might fit.

Leonard Smith Guenther
Jenik Geekie Doan
Keleman Hebig Raty
McCartney Kirkland Poganski
Lipkin Douglas Theisen
Barron McGregor Drew

Kolyachonok Kesselring
Szuber Soderstom
DiLiberatore Crotty
Kampfer Onyebuchi
Koch

Villalta
Wells

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
I'm trying to piece together a rough lineup. Just to remind myself who's on the team and how they might fit.

Leonard Smith Guenther
Jenik Geekie Doan
Keleman Hebig Raty
McCartney Kirkland Poganski
Lipkin Douglas Theisen
Barron McGregor Drew

Kolyachonok Kesselring
Szuber Soderstom
DiLiberatore Crotty
Kampfer Onyebuchi
Koch

Villalta
Wells
Holy shit - that is a deep roster. Who do you sit?

Reactions: Summer Rose

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
It’s a bit of a weird limbo situation where it’s an Arizona topic in a sense, but also related to “Utah HC” (though affiliation is up in the air). That’s why I’ve decided to let this thread stay. Feel free to discuss the topic on either board.
Well hell, someone got promoted..

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
It’s a bit of a weird limbo situation where it’s an Arizona topic in a sense, but also related to “Utah HC” (though affiliation is up in the air). That’s why I’ve decided to let this thread stay. Feel free to discuss the topic on either board.

At this point it's a Utah story. It's their AHL affiliate. The Coyotes are dead...or maybe just in a coma.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
At this point it's a Utah story. It's their AHL affiliate. The Coyotes are dead...or maybe just in a coma.
every piece of hockey ops, including Tucson's affiliation were sold... the question is will they stay in Tucson or Tempe.... the AHL still has to rubberstamp any transfer of ownership even if AM owns them...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad