TT not ready for prime time.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Yes, because Bickell has even close to the same amount of talent as TT. Why even bother comparing the 2 situations?

Quite the irony in that statement considering the big beef against TT is he underperforming this season despite his talent.... but yeah, despite their obvious differences, on the ice, both could apply their assets much better - and is why BB is in RFD and at the moment TT is ho hum with Blackhawks.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
He just turned 21 and playing in the bottom 6 (where NO ONE is scoring). He's the 6th highest scoring forward on the team who just came off a playoff run where he defiantly looked like a prime time player. Easy with these threads...

I've always thought TT of more as a complementary player. I think he needs to be playing with skill players to be putting up points. With Hoss on the third line, I'd either like to see him center Hoss/Kero or put him on RW on the top line with Toews/Dano and leave it that way for a little while.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
If we traded everyone who went into a slump according to this board we would have no Kane,Toews, Keith, Seabrook, etc etc. Give a 21 tear old more time, geez

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
He just turned 21 and playing in the bottom 6 (where NO ONE is scoring). He's the 6th highest scoring forward on the team who just came off a playoff run where he defiantly looked like a prime time player. Easy with these threads...

I've always thought TT of more as a complementary player. I think he needs to be playing with skill players to be putting up points. With Hoss on the third line, I'd either like to see him center Hoss/Kero or put him on RW on the top line with Toews/Dano and leave it that way for a little while.

I think 19 would be the ideal fit for him.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
just look at his stats... just do it and you see that he has been no Problem or anything like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad