TSN: TSN ranks our RW talent elite and top 3 of the world

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Embedded Image

With Minnesota and Nashville whom are treal strong too :clap: of course they are. Look at our top 3 talent though.... its like woah like mya back in the 90' and early 2000.
Here's the whole link to the tsn article: Grading every NHL team's right wing depth - TSN.ca Its mucho interesting for surely. A pretty good read.

Reactions: WildWolfdog

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Embedded Image

With Minnesota and Nashville whom are treal strong too :clap: of course they are. Look at our top 3 talent though.... its like woah like mya back in the 90' and early 2000.
Here's the whole link to the tsn article: Grading every NHL team's right wing depth - TSN.ca Its mucho interesting for surely. A pretty good read.

Bit of a strange article. Our 1 & 2 RW destroy both Minnesota and Nashville. And while their 3 & 4 may be better the gap is much narrower.

Between these 3, we are comfortably 1st imo

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
I was honestly surprised we were even that high with left wing. I suppose we get too focused on the type of players we have at left wing, but two 50 point guys in our top 6 really isn’t anything to sneeze at.
Not at all. The issue that nags on intuition though is that there really isn't a line driver in the lot IMO. They play supporting roles to a strong cast

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Marner/Nylander are the best combination of 2 RW on a single team in the league. Not sure how they're not at 1 tbh, those Minnesota/Nashville top 2 RW don't even come close.

Reactions: arso40

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Marner/Nylander are the best combination of 2 RW on a single team in the league. Not sure how they're not at 1 tbh, those Minnesota/Nashville top 2 RW don't even come close.
Like itse been said in the thread earlier by some other human being, a walker in this life: Its in alpabetical order sire. Those were only the top 3 RW teams in the world. Not in any particular order whom is the best. Those were the tsn best top 3 teams, not in particular order sire. So we might have the best by the choises of tsn. Our life is that good :clap:

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Bit of a strange article. Our 1 & 2 RW destroy both Minnesota and Nashville. And while their 3 & 4 may be better the gap is much narrower.

Between these 3, we are comfortably 1st imo
Not really close

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It’s listed in alphabetical order

Reactions: AvroArrow

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I’m giving Travis Yost a bit of the horse eye on this project. For some reason he just left out Brad Marchand on the Bruin LW analysis.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
I’m giving Travis Yost a bit of the horse eye on this project. For some reason he just left out Brad Marchand on the Bruin LW analysis.
May be because he had offseason surgery on both hips and is expected to miss quite a bit of time.

I do agree the rankings suck though, as do basically all rankings like this that are based purely on advanced stats. For example for left wing:

- Rangers are tier 3 with: Panarin, Kreider, Hunt, Gauthier
- Seattle are tier 1 with: Schwartz, McCann, Bjorkstrand, Donato

I would take the Rangers LWs insanely easily over Seattle’s - yeah, Seattle has better depth, but the top 6 gap is enormous in the Rangers’ favour.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad