Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by fazon, Jun 21, 2011.
Wow, these guys don't read enough HF.
They read too much HF. Larsson over RNH?
Pageviews is their goal, not an accurate mock.
Siemens at 27 = Joke list
Yeah it was pretty bad all around, I think Anaheim's going to be picking a goalie in Round 1 this year.
so lets say the draft breaks exactly like this who's ready to boil a boot and eat it on youtube?
as a wild fan if zbad is there at 10 i don't think Wild pass on him, but hey friday will be fun either way.
I can actually see Chicago taking a D-man, not because of need, for trade purposes. That at #18 would help trade a contract for cap purposes, since the ugly hand of Dale Tallon still resides. Out of all those names, Leddy is the only one untouchable
Me personally, I want Phillips or Murphy. The Pens need a puck moving defenceman, but they need a scorer, too. But Phillips will be long gone by then
So on one side, we've got these 2 guys, a ton of HF posters, and 5% of scouts. On the other side, we've got 95% of scouts.
Hmmm, I wonder which side I should believe.
We would rather have Datsyuk lite than a shut down defenseman at #1.
Pierre is such an idiot. He literally ruined the mock draft. Obviously Oilers take RNH and the Avs take one of landeskog, hubredeu or Larsson. But because of Pierre of course craig takes RNH at pick 2 which skiewed the rest of the 28 picks
Larsson is a more pressing need for the oilers. It also balances their lineup as they are already forward heavy. larsson has been on the radar for a while as a cant miss. Tambo still prob gets rhn due to his obssession about missing out on tyler last year, but the best pick for the org is larsson.
Avs picking rhn is strange imo. better they go for lando . if larsson goes first it will interesting how far rhn could slide.
Kinda OT but Button just did his "Best of Class" (Like best goal scorer, playmaker ect) and he said Dougie Hamilton was the best defensive defensemen and Beaulieu was the best skater in the draft...
Tired of seeing this argument.
The last time the Oilers had a legitimate #1 centre was Doug Weight. They actually have better defensive prospects and roster players than they do centremen. Christ, their prospect system and their team are made up entirely of 3rd line C's outside of Gagner, who might be a 2.
And if the Oilers pass on RNH, he isn't sliding. Not with the amount of scouts who have him at #1.
Siemens at 26...
The guy is nuts. hamilton could turn out to be the real deal buy beaulieu is not the best skater.
Oilers have a pressing need in both, but d is much more crucial. larsson can play asap. rhn may take 2 to 3 years.
Good comedy effort there.
There were some decent picks in there...
But guys like Siemens, Armia, Miller falling right off the map...why for? lol. anyway...not too surprised by the hilarious result with those two minds coming together.
If Anaheim manages to pick Armia I will hurt my back doing backflips.
Number one centres are a lot harder to come by than top pairing defencemen, so I think we have to pick a centre.
Beat me to it. Since when do wingers equal centre depth. Well they have Hall and Eberle so they are set up front. I dont get the logic especially considering the Oilers play in the west
One a semi related note..
TSN has a video of the prospects on a rollercoaster. Who is the other guy in the blue shirt? There is RNH, Hamilton, Landeskog, Huberdeau, Larsson and ... That doesn't look like Strome.. RNH's brother? Anyone?
Looked like Ryan Murphy
Definitely not Murphy
Your right, saw it quickly the first time and just saw a skinny brown-haired kid. Apparently it's Seth Ambroz according to some blogger that has the picture up.
Brodin at #9 to BOS?
Yes, because they have had so much luck drafting Swedish D in the past...
Separate names with a comma.