Trying to pick a jersey...

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
And having a hard time deciding on a player.

Stamkos of course is an obvious safe choice. So is Vinny... even on the off chance that he would get traded, he's already been such a huge contribution to the team and area that yea, whatever. Bolt for life regardless where he goes.

On the other hand, I do like classy skill players like St. Louis and Datsyuk, so a Marty jersey is kinda tempting, too.

Then there's Hedman. That'd look good next to the red-colored Swedish d-man jersey I'm planning on getting.

The only current jersey I have is an old CCM Yzerman Wings jersey I got when I turned 14. It's wonderfully dual purpose now, but it's starting to show some wear, and I need some blue.

Any interesting suggestions?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I have one of Marty and a fake one of Stamkos. Both the jerseys we had before. Stamkos is the black home and Marty is the white away. I usually wear Marty.

I need to get a new, blue one. I've been debating who to get too. Leaning towards Marty again. Idk.

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
You could just wait til June and get yourself a Seth Jones jersey :cry:

Honestly, though, I don't really have sweater money laying around, so it hasn't come to this yet, but I'd lean heavily toward a Stamkos. I like going off the beaten path a bit with my jersey choices, but Stamkos is such class on and off the ice that he sort of transcends being the "easy" choice. He's the guy you want to be the face of your franchise for his career, and he's only 23. Seems like a good option to me.

That said, can't go wrong with VL4 or Marty. Jerseys of beloved players never go out of style. Just, for me, the Blue means the Stamkos era, while the Black means Vinny-Marty.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
I just got a Vinny one because he has been my favorite player for years. But, if I had a second choice I would get Victor Hedman, thats a pretty safe bet

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
A Lightning Yzerman jersey maybe, to have a matching set.

please dont do this. This and when players get retro jerseys with current players names on them are just weird.

Stamkos on an original Lighting jersey just doesnt work. Since I live in NC, I saw someone with a Whalers Skinner jersey. so dumb, but that is my opinion :)

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
The trade deadline is in 3 weeks. You may want to wait for that deadline to pass before spending some money you might regret.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
St.Louis, he is the Tampa Bay Lightning, scoring the biggest goals in team history and defying all odds with his size and going undrafted. Along with his commitment, work ethic, personality and tenure; he is the man! He's everything that a hockey player should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad