Tryamkin's Top 150 September 2019 Draft Rankings

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
@Tryamkin what are your thoughts on Lavoie? Seems like a guy with a huge upside to me.
Lavoie has a perfect mix of size, speed and agility that make him hard to stop because of his creative hands and playmaking ability. He can push the pace of the game and looks like an easy projection to be a 2nd like center, but he does things a little clunky at times like his mind is trying to keep up with his body. Should find himself anywhere in the 8-16 zone, with potential to grow above that if he can add an extra gear to his game.

Reactions: Bozle

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Great list, thanks for doing this. The Jack Hughes battle at the end of the year is going be interesting. I wonder who hedges their spot to have better odds by icing an AHL team late in the year.

Reactions: Tryamkin

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think I've told you this every time, but you have Thrun too low. :laugh: And now I think you also have McCarthy too low. Maybe I've just missed that he's been ranked low all along. Thrun is really underrated though. He's not flashy, but he plays like a pro, and has the potential to be a solid NHL defender.

I'd frankly switch their rankings with the Vlasic and Helleson ones, and I don't think it would be that far off.

Otherwise though, pretty good. A few quibbles here or there, but that will always happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad