Tryamkin's Football Fantasy Draft - CANCELLED

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I wouldnt call Dybala a steal.... Better forwards are available

Although I too would not call Dybala a steal, it was a good pick I thought. There may be better forwards at present still available, but Dybala is coming close to that level already and has so much potential to surpass them.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Although I too would not call Dybala a steal, it was a good pick I thought. There may be better forwards at present still available, but Dybala is coming close to that level already and has so much potential to surpass them.

The whole point is trying to win now is it not? Whoever makes the best team wins?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I like Dybala a lot. Every time I watched Juventus he stood out to me more than any other player on the pitch. He didn't have the pure numbers to back it up this season, but I think he is in for a massive season this year (and when I do these drafts I build my team with the coming year in mind).

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
He's better than a handful of players already pick and I can't think of any striker that's better who's available now.

I can think of 2 that are right around the same level that could be argued about and about 2/3 that could be argued to be on the same level and so it all comes down to preference.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
I can think of 2 that are right around the same level that could be argued about and about 2/3 that could be argued to be on the same level and so it all comes down to preference.

I know one who is for sure a better striker right now

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He was played at LB wasn't he? He just was overmatched. He's used to not having to do everything by himself but with his NT he had to do everything.

He played centrally, because they had Fuchs play LB. I thought I remember one of the reasons he played poorly was because he was played as an attacking mid.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Being the star player on the team, he was given the option to play anywhere he wanted. He played around center midfield (CDM/CM/CAM) with a little bit of defense. The whole team was pretty awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad