Player Discussion Troy Terry

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think It will be either a one year or a 5+ year contract, imo.

Hoping for 7-8 years @ 6.5-7 million

tmnt-michelangelo.gif

Reactions: FiveHoleTickler

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Troy had a great game. This is the Troy Terry that had his breakout year when Getzlaf was feeding him and Troy was shooting.

He has always had lapses where he would hold onto the puck too long and lose the puck, but Troy is at his best when he uses his speed, carries the puck and gives it up, puts himself in a dangerous spot and then lets it fly.

This is a really good sign that he’ll get the ketchup flowing.

John

Reactions: lwvs84

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
What magic did Troy use to get his baby to sleep? I’m so jealous
My 2 year old started sleeping 12 hours straight through the night at 8 weeks and still to this day has only woken up at night when he had a bad fever or vomited. My 11 month old didn’t sleep through the night until 6 months and still wakes up once like half the nights although he puts himself back to sleep most of the time.

Luck. That’s all it is. If you have one good sleeper just stop there because your second won’t be.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
My 2 year old started sleeping 12 hours straight through the night at 8 weeks and still to this day has only woken up at night when he had a bad fever or vomited. My 11 month old didn’t sleep through the night until 6 months and still wakes up once like half the nights although he puts himself back to sleep most of the time.

Luck. That’s all it is. If you have one good sleeper just stop there because your second won’t be.
Yeah, first kid was the same, great sleeper. Second kid… I’m so tired lol

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Weird to say for a guy on a 55 point pace but it really feels like a lost year for him at times.

He’s inside his own head, thinking too much, taking too long to make decisions instead of relying on instinct. Been a season-long issue

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
So, Terry was bad this year. Do we think it has anything to do with him being distracted by being a new father? I'm hoping it's the case and that we see the old Troy back soon.

Reactions: lwvs84

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I'm not worried about Terry. he was far from the reason why this team struggled this year and he was still 2nd on the team in points. I think he will do better as the younger guys get more acclimated and begin driving the play more, allowing him to take more of a backseat. I think he makes the most sense with Mctavish.

Reactions: mightyquack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad