Trouble with NHL 13 App

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
I am able to log in to the app correctly, but when I click on GM Connected it says "Your account is not associated with any leagues." I am in a few leagues, how do I fix this?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I think what you're talking about might be the internet connection to the app "timing out". Something similar happens to me. All i do is on the top right corner of your "Home Screen" there should be a little square icon with a picture of a Cog on it. Press that and it should bring up some info about the app. At the top right corner of that new screen, there's a "sign out" option. Press that. It will sign you out and then automatically prompt you to sign back in. Should work after that.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
I think what you're talking about might be the internet connection to the app "timing out". Something similar happens to me. All i do is on the top right corner of your "Home Screen" there should be a little square icon with a picture of a Cog on it. Press that and it should bring up some info about the app. At the top right corner of that new screen, there's a "sign out" option. Press that. It will sign you out and then automatically prompt you to sign back in. Should work after that.

Appreciate the help, but I've already tried that. No idea what to do...

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
When you first attempt to log in it will ask you whether you want to use PC account or game consol account(XBL or ps3) make sure it is on the game consol

FrizzleFry22

Apr 6, 2010
San Jose
Try this.

Sign into your Ea Sports player hub.
In the top right above your picture click the change + button next to your name. Make sure the appropriate console is selected.

Then try restarting the app on your phone by closing it completely. (Double tap home then close it on the bottom of the phone hold the icon hit minus sign)

I find that this App is very nice but needs to be restarted all the way as stated above by actually closing it almost every few hours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad