Value of: Trouba to Mtl at draft

DutchNYR

May 6, 2018
Isn’t the reason he would possibly leave that he wants to live in the USA again?

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
If he doesn't want to resign, what would Winnipeg look for in a deal for him and what would be be the cost??

Other question : Is he playing mainly RD or LD?
RD. Only. He gave playing his off-side as one of his reasons for his trade demand when he sat out 3 seasons ago.

Also, think it'll be Domi+. Are you sure that's in your comfort zone?

Also, also. The US thing is probably true.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
RD. Only. He gave playing his off-side as one of his reasons for his trade demand when he sat out 3 seasons ago.

Also, think it'll be Domi+. Are you sure that's in your comfort zone?

Also, also. The US thing is probably true.

Cant be Domi as he looks like a 2C and so we cant lose him. Doubt we are good partners for a Trouba trade.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Cant be Domi as he looks like a 2C and so we cant lose him. Doubt we are good partners for a Trouba trade.
I agree that we're not good partners, and I respect that there are some pieces teams aren't willing to give up, but that said, young 1RD>equally young 2C.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Do we know for a fact that Trouba wants to play in the US again?

If that’s NOT the case however, then I’d like to offer

Tanev+1st

For

Trouba+1st

Canucks offer their 1st only if it’s not 1st or 2nd overall. This deal also is contingent on how far apart Winnipeg’s and Vancouver’s 1st rounders are from one another (ie Winnipeg only finds the deal acceptable if Vancouvers first is significantly higher up than Winnipeg’s).

Either side can add to even out the deal.

All of the above would be contingent on Trouba having a desire to remain in Canada.

As far as playing the right side goes, Trouba would have absolutely no issue with that in Vancouver. That’s where we need the most help.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016

Tanev+1st

For

Trouba+1st

Canucks offer their 1st only if it’s not 1st or 2nd overall. This deal also is contingent on how far apart Winnipeg’s and Vancouver’s 1st rounders are from one another (ie Winnipeg only finds the deal acceptable if Vancouvers first is significantly higher up than Winnipeg’s).

All of the above would be contingent on Trouba having a desire to remain in Canada.

As far as playing the right side goes, Trouba would have absolutely no issue with that in Vancouver. That’s where we need the most help.
Hughes+, or do not bother.

Reactions: Snowman

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

Tanev+1st

For

Trouba+1st

Tanev doesnt move the needle.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

Tanev+1st

For

Trouba+1st

No interest in Tanev

Reactions: Snowman

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Trouba to MTL at the draft makes no sense for them at this time considering the assets that would be required. I don't think their in a position to do that right now considering their retooling on the fly. Looking at signing Myers and Gardner as a UFA would make much more sense then unloading high end assets for a player who may not even extend (if his desires to play in the UA are true). MTL could have a big off season with their available cap space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad