Sportsnet: Trouba requests trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Am I crazy or does something around Trouba for Nurse make too much sense to happen? Maybe not directly 1 for 1, and one side adds something else. WPG has Myers and Byfuglien at RD already. EDM has Klefbom and Sekera at LD but only Larsson at RD.

I am guessing the Jets would have to take back Mark Fayne in order to make it closer to cap in/out since Nurse has two years of his ELC left and Trouba would probably require 6M to extend.

Mad Brills*

Right, except drouin was about playing time. Unless myers is gone it isn't getting fixed.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Unless they actually get a deal that helps them, of course.

Well sure. Obviously if Chevy can get a deal that helps them, then he should go for it. But what Chevy shouldn't do is be forced to deal him for lesser value.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Sorry Jets fans, Hamomic is going nowhere now. Should have made that trade early last season. Good luck getting proper value with little leverage. Would just let him sit and deal with it.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Am I crazy or does something around Trouba for Nurse make too much sense to happen? Maybe not directly 1 for 1, and one side adds something else. WPG has Myers and Byfuglien at RD already. EDM has Klefbom and Sekera at LD but only Larsson at RD.

I am guessing the Jets would have to take back Mark Fayne in order to make it closer to cap in/out since Nurse has two years of his ELC left and Trouba would probably require 6M to extend.

This. I know coaches and management are high on Nurse, but this deal works for both teams. Davidson on the third pairing... that's enticing. And we can sign Gryba as the 3RHD.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
First Trouba, then Lindholm and then Ristolainen. Teams getting cheap with their players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad