Triple H had to insist on Reigns' Beatdown

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
According to X-Pac

"[WWE] did wonders in a two-day period between the last pay-per-view and I was here in Philly when Roman won the title in the exact building in Royal Rumble that they booed him out of the building," Waltman said. "And I might get heat for this, but him beating the hell out of Hunter, that almost didn't happen. Hunter had to fight really hard to get that to happen and they tried to put an edge on Roman. And it did work."

I can only imagine what other situations like this have come up. Without Triple H i wouldn't doubt this company would be in complete and outter **** right now.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
So....basically the only good thing they've done with Reigns since the breakup of the Shield had to be argued about and insisted on.

Not good.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And look what happened the next night.

And then look what happened every other night.

It's almost like Haitch has half a clue.

S A W F T*

And look what happened the next night.

And then look what happened every other night.

It's almost like Haitch has half a clue.

image.png

Oct 18, 2011
it definitely seems like they do not have a vision for roman...seems one sector wants him to be samoan cena, while another wants him to be more like goldberg.

roman seemed like a TOTAL afterthought the last 2 weeks on raw, it seemed like Ambrose and Lesnar were being positioned as the stars, while Reigns just was kind of in the background

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
it definitely seems like they do not have a vision for roman...seems one sector wants him to be samoan cena, while another wants him to be more like goldberg.

roman seemed like a TOTAL afterthought the last 2 weeks on raw, it seemed like Ambrose and Lesnar were being positioned as the stars, while Reigns just was kind of in the background
Reigns is beating both so doesn't matter lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I do not think so at all. I've never seen it in Roman Reigns.

He could get over and HHH on the creative side might know how but I agree he doesn't have it right now to be the top guy and most likely will never have it.

Charmisa is maybe the most important thing to be the face of the business and Roman doesn't have enough of it.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I do not think so at all. I've never seen it in Roman Reigns.

Everything with Reigns and Ambrose feels forced. It's not working but creative has no plan B.

I'd rather watch AJ Styles at this point. At least he feels fresh and interesting for now.

WWE used to talk about how they listen to their fans. I really think they've lost that and adopted a we know better attitude and keep jamming the same stuff down our throats and they seem utterly confused that we aren't buying it.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Everything with Reigns and Ambrose feels forced. It's not working but creative has no plan B.

I'd rather watch AJ Styles at this point. At least he feels fresh and interesting for now.

WWE used to talk about how they listen to their fans. I really think they've lost that and adopted a we know better attitude and keep jamming the same stuff down our throats and they seem utterly confused that we aren't buying it.
I don't feel very much of Ambrose is forced. He could do with a freshened up move set, but I think WWE has barely scratched the surface on him.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I fully believe that Roman could become the star they desired if things were left to HHH.

Only if HHH is smart enough to move him down the card or better yet take him off TV for months and sort of reset him. Trips was just as much behind pushing Roman as Vince was.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
What's also funny to me is this: Ever notice how all these leaks paint Triple H in a favorable light? He's played that game for years. Not that I disagree with his instincts but it's important to know that guy is always working people.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I don't feel very much of Ambrose is forced. He could do with a freshened up move set, but I think WWE has barely scratched the surface on him.

He needs to get darker and not try so hard to be Brian Pillman. He's not. I'd like for him to get more free reign on his character like Bray Wyatt.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I feel Baron Corbin is what Reigns should be

I didn't like Corbin at all
But they turned him heel when they realized face Corbin wasn't working
And slowly after a while he's starting to grow on me as a heel
He does what he needs to

And Reigns needs to follow suit

Ad

Upcoming events