Recalled/Assigned: Trevor Smith to the Marlies

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Whenever this type of thing happens and we are bracing for a trade, sitting here and waiting and pressing refresh, I always think of this scene from the Simpsons.

Gentlemen, we have to reinvent Malibu Stacy for the nineties. We'll stay here all night if need be! Man: Can we order Chinese food? Executive: (long pause) Yes.

Ricky Bobby

Aug 31, 2008
Something is up.

Marlies don't play till Saturday.

If you're going to send Smith down to save cap space why not also send down Liles and Bodie at the same time?

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Speaking of cap space, are the Leafs not going to be moving Bolland to LTIR? He's an extra 3.375M in cap space

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Whenever this type of thing happens and we are bracing for a trade, sitting here and waiting and pressing refresh, I always think of this scene from the Simpsons.

Gentlemen, we have to reinvent Malibu Stacy for the nineties. We'll stay here all night if need be! Man: Can we order Chinese food? Executive: (long pause) Yes.

Yeah, but this time it doesn't really make sense since the Leafs are so thin at C.... anyone else they'd want up to fill in forwards I guess could be the other case, so not necessarily a trade.

With JVR going to C, that leaves Kadri as 2C, McClem at 3C, 4C is ?

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
Smith's cap hit is almost league minimum its almost completely pointless to send him down for 2 days. Something else at work here.

Kyle Doobas*

Kulemin returning? No?

I remember Chuck posting about us possibly being interested in Marcel Goc or Vernon Fiddler, so it could be that.

mogilny_2002

Jul 14, 2005

haha well played sir!

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
Kulemin returning? No?

Kulemin is already in.....

This make no sense as the cap hit doesn't mean much and marlies don't play until after leafs. You would think they want to have him up to stay in practices and whatnot.

Either trade incoming or Bringing another Center up.

Kyle Doobas*

Lol kulemin returned last game dude. This has nothing to do with kule.
Haha, my bad. I didn't even end up watching the game on Saturday night (lucky me), thought Kuley wasn't back in till this week. In that case this must be some kinda trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad