Trevor Linden on Team 1040 this morning (June 20th)

damack

Jan 3, 2014
I'm sorry, but David Pratt is an absolute moron.

Does he think Linden is going to tell him that he's trading Kesler, to whom, and for what in return?

Does he think Linden is going to publicly name his top choice for head coach, before knowing whether or not he'll get him?

Horrible questions, horrible interview. Way to put your guest in an impossible situation.

Pratt just wants to be "the man" by asking the "tough questions". He actually made Jake look like the knowledgeable one this morning.

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
- Working with Jim Benning has been good. When you hire someone, you have an "underlying fear that you're not getting the person who showed up to the interview". But he's been fantastic, Benning has blown him away, he knew everything about every kid who walked into the room on combine interviews, even pointed out specific goals they scored. Keeps impressing Linden, has a great vision, a very hard worker. Has a very laid back personality.

That is legitimately one of the best things I've ever read on this board.

Additionally, my take is that a deal with Florida is very likely (in the grand scheme of things, albeit not guaranteed). Really have to give Gillis some credit for continuing to foster that relationship and also feel like FLA should throw us a bone at this point. If we end up with a long term #1C out of this draft, Gillis deserves some love.

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
I gotta say, so far the Canucks are doing a real good job.

President: Linden
GM: Benning
HC: Desjardins
AC: Lidster
AC: Gulutzan
Potential first trade: Reinhart

This rids the Canucks of the arrogant, quote-worthy organization in 1 off-season.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
I gotta say, so far the Canucks are doing a real good job.

President: Linden
GM: Benning
HC: Desjardins
AC: Lidster
AC: Gulutzan
Potential first trade: Reinhart

This rids the Canucks of the arrogant, quote-worthy organization in 1 off-season.

a couple of canucks alumini in the coaching department will be a blessing imo. help some of the guys who had a terrible off year and rebound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad