Travis Moen

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Moen - White - Weise

there you go, nice 4th line as Bournival doesn't belong there.

habaholic

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Does he still have a spot on the Habs?

When he comes back where does he fits? Galchenyuk is coming soon also.

Ouch! Soon two of: Moen-Bourque-Briere will be out of the line up.

Are you saying we have good depth? Damn Bergevin for getting too many players, he sucks!

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I'd probably scratch prust with the way he's been playing. keep bourni to play with Eller and bourque. The play just dies on prust's stick so much. Weise seems to be clicking with white, and until that stops, you have to scratch someone, and that someone isn't moen.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Moen - White - Weise

there you go, nice 4th line as Bournival doesn't belong there.

He's too good for it, but he's a reason why White & Weise works.

He's the fastest and arguably most skilled of the three. He draws coverage and gives more space for the other two to play hockey, and I feel these are two guys who wanted to be given a shot at actually playing hockey instead of just filling jerseys on a fourth.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Moen's been better than Prust.

Bourque has been fantastic the last 5 games.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I think Bournival is probaby injured, and who knows when Moen comes back? We only have 1 more game til the Oylmpic break, so might as well rest him. But, yeah, Habs should be healthy by the end of the break, so MB will probably have to do something.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Moen has been good this season. Better than Prust. He's got a spot for sure. We'll probably see a rotation on the 4th line between Bournival, White and Weise. Moen is a lock.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Does he still have a spot on the Habs?

When he comes back where does he fits? Galchenyuk is coming soon also.

Ouch! Soon two of: Moen-Bourque-Briere will be out of the line up.

There are a lot of guys I'd sractch before Moen...Bourque Briere Prust White Eller and Weise. He's our best bottom 6 guy this year.

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
As long as White stays in the lineup, I don't care who is scratched. Well other than, you know, people like Pacioretty.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Is there anything wrong with Prust ? I read somewhere he was unhappy with his role. Any truth in that ?
Bucking for the number one center role I guess.
Moen is ahead of several others. He's even pretty decent on the Plekanec line. If they're going to be a grinding team.
White, Moen and Prust have actually been pretty good this year. I'm pretty happy with our 4th line. Weise seems to be a decent addition on that front too.

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
I would say a healthy rotation could do wonder between Moen, Prust, Bourque, Briere, Weiss, Bournival.

I didn't put White. The guy is playing like a perfect fourth liner since the start of the season, and yesterday's comments after the game by MT makes me believe he really likes him.

Moen has a nice season too, but I would put him into the rotation because of his lack of speed and sometimes lack of energy.

I put Bournival into the rotation also because a long season hurt such players playing all out despite not being very big and not fully mature physicaly. He allready had 1 or 2 "passages à vide" this year, and it's only normal.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I don't like agreeing with this, but people are right when they say Prust has to pick it up asap. Doesn't bring anything the way he plays now, and I would sit him before Moen, if it came down to that.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I'd probably scratch prust with the way he's been playing. keep bourni to play with Eller and bourque. The play just dies on prust's stick so much. Weise seems to be clicking with white, and until that stops, you have to scratch someone, and that someone isn't moen.

Prust is the victim of playing with that black hole Eller.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
How about

Patches-DD-Gally
Briere-Plek-Gio
Galchenyuk-Eller-Bournival
Moen/Weise - White - Prust

White needs to play every game. He's our only right handed Center, is great at faceoffs, can kill penalties and play the last minute of a 1 goal game.

Prust is a leader on and off the ice. His offense game has disappeared, but he keeps opposing teams honest while not being a liability and he can play the PK.

Comes down to Moen or Weise. I feel Weise can offer more offensively with his skating, net presence and energy. Moen is obviously the better defensive player and better fighter (rarely fights though).

Ship Bourque.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad