Travis Green next HC of Senators?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Why not just hire Boudreau? Doesn't he have family in OTT? At least the guy knows how to coach.

Seems like a bizarre hire. Would've thought that Sens new owner would've tried to at least be competent, if only to see what it feels like.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Is Travis Hamonic still on the Sens? If so, that’s gonna be Green’s BFF since he was part of the Bo Horvat brat pack, whom by the way are completely gone from Vancouver since Team America and the rest of them took over the reigns in that locker room.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Sens are suddenly now going all in on the tank? Peculiar timing, I thought they were turning the corner

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I don’t know what the hell that other commenter is talking about

His systems were not complicated
The double winger tip in drill was one of the dumbest systems put in place by an NHL team

He was dead last in odd man rushes against for 2 of his years in vancouver
2nd last in another
3rd last in another

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Why not just hire Boudreau? Doesn't he have family in OTT? At least the guy knows how to coach.

Seems like a bizarre hire. Would've thought that Sens new owner would've tried to at least be competent, if only to see what it feels like.
Boudreau doesn't coach with structure, and it's something the Senators are sorely lacking. Green doesn't either for the record, or at least he might but the structure sucks lol

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Literally the only way I can see them justify this hiring is that he’s the only one willing to take on the assistants/associates that Staios/Andlauer want like Gruden. Capuano needs to be sent packing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad