Kyle Doobas*

Three guys talking about nothing, live!

Last edited by a moderator:

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Now they're telling us what happened 30 degrees to the left, can you maybe point the camera over there???? :shakehead

This is pretty ridiculous, they're in the arena, the players are practicing/scrimmaging, but we have to watch 3 people talking about it?!@?!?

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Now they're telling us what happened 30 degrees to the left, can you maybe point the camera over there???? :shakehead

This is pretty ridiculous, they're in the arena, the players are practicing/scrimmaging, but we have to watch 3 people talking about it?!@?!?

same old thing with the leafs, even thou they have new owners,,,,,,, MONEY,,,,,,,
****** the fans

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Lines today:

Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
MacArthur - Kadri - Kulemin
JVR - Grabovski - Connolly
Komarov - Lombardi - Frattin
Hamilton - McClement - Brown
Aucoin - Steckel - Orr

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
They just said it right there. "The fans in attendance are watching the Leafs practice"

Nice.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Lines today:

Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
MacArthur - Kadri - Kulemin
JVR - Grabovski - Connolly
Komarov - Lombardi - Frattin
Hamilton - McClement - Brown
Aucoin - Steckel - Orr

Really hope the give Kadri a chance this season. Put him between Lupul and Kessel and give him a full season try.
If he sucks at least his numbers will be bloated by being that centre and you can trade him. If he doesnt than thats one less hole

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Let's keep it real people. Make sure you let it be known when you are offering an opinion and not relating a media story. Can be confusing and get messy.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Really hope the give Kadri a chance this season. Put him between Lupul and Kessel and give him a full season try.
If he sucks at least his numbers will be bloated by being that centre and you can trade him. If he doesnt than thats one less hole

Well they are giving a chance as he's playing with good players like Kulemin and MacArthur. It's not like they are putting him with Orr and Steckel or whatever.

I'm sure the lines will change again for whatever reason but if Kadri works that much harder, especially when paired with good players, he'll get his chance. It's on him to show his stuff.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
That's cup67 talking out of his you-know-where again.

He's exercising off the ice (heavy exercise) but has not been cleared for contact yet. Leafs are likely being cautious with him. I don't expect him to miss the season if he's exercising without symptoms.

do you think the leafs need to rush him, for what?

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto

I agree. Whats the worst thing that happens? We finish bottom 5 and he gets 50 points just by feeding off Kessel and Lupul. We get the center we need and dish him out for Luongo. Best case scenario, the kid turns out to be the missing center

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Dare I say Mike Brown and David Steckel's spots are up for grabs? I think one of them loses their job (my money is on Steckel).

Also, Kadri looks really good. I get the feeling Carlyle is a fan. But we'll get a better idea of where he stands in a couple of days.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
Even if it is they aren't going to show the ice for more than 2 minutes... Pathetic channel
Its so teams dont get an edge on them and their strategies . Thats why you can't video record when you're at these things in person.

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
Dare I say Mike Brown and David Steckel's spots are up for grabs? I think one of them loses their job (my money is on Steckel).

Also, Kadri looks really good. I get the feeling Carlyle is a fan. But we'll get a better idea of where he stands in a couple of days.

I'd say yes. I personally like Colton Orr better for the "fighter" possition. I know David Steckel battles hard, however he lacks speed. McClement will definitely have a spot in the line-up, so something has to give. Bottom 3 is completely up for grabs

oscarknows

Jul 19, 2009
was at the practice this morning kulemin,macarthur and kadri looked good especially kadri was flying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad