Pre-Game Talk: Training Camp/Exhibition game talk Part II(camp 7/13, exhibition games 7/28-7/30)

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
giphy.gif

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
two sad seagulls on a drab roof. all the contact he has
He's going to post a video later of him clearly having a breakdown, interviewing those same seagulls. "So Seagull, what do you think of the game so far?" Then it flies away and he goes "Back to you" and stares at the camera for three and a half minutes.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Scott MacDonald's guess for roster cuts: Lindholm, Tynan, Bowers

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I’m still remaining optimistic for Byram. By the sounds of reports he was impressive at camp aside from the first day or two. He’s clearly on their roster next year and could use the experience to get familiar with the team. Plus if Makar goes down which is a real possibility, you have to think Byram May even become a necessary resource.

Aside from him supposedly earning his spot based on reports, it just makes so much sense for him to be part of this for the future. It’s also some motivation for next year. Get him used to being around millionaires who buy him Gucci slippers and work their ass off. Do you think he’s going to want to go from that life to riding the bus to Moose Jaw?

Reactions: AvsMakaw8

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I’m still remaining optimistic for Byram. By the sounds of reports he was impressive at camp aside from the first day or two. He’s clearly on their roster next year and could use the experience to get familiar with the team. Plus if Makar goes down which is a real possibility, you have to think Byram May even become a necessary resource.

Aside from him supposedly earning his spot based on reports, it just makes so much sense for him to be part of this for the future.

I mostly agree with you in terms of being there. But in terms of actually playing, three dmen are ahead on the depth chart this year, and next year Zadorov and Cole must step aside somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad