Online Series: Trailer to the Magic School Bus reboot

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Why not? It's a good way for kids to learn. May as well bring it a little more up to date, and probably teach new things.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Why not? It's a good way for kids to learn. May as well bring it a little more up to date, and probably teach new things.

Exactly. I remember watching this as a kid and can honestly say I learned quite a bit from the show that proved useful later on through schooling.

It's a good show to get kids watching for sure and an updated more accurate version is certainly not a bad idea.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Probably in my top 3 fav cartoons ever. Don't like the look of the animation on this one though, kinda hurts my eyes.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Looks like they pooped this out overnight.

The fan fiction out there will be better than this.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I mean I loved it as a kid and I think it would be good for kids today to get into it....but that animation was jarring lol they couldn't have done any better?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
why?
I mean I loved this show - but it's not like you can't NOT show the old one.

is hollywood that tired that they can't come up with any original ideas?

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I'm definetely not one of those boring people that goes "why?" when something like this pops up, I was excited about it initially and I think it's better than the other 90% of garbage animation to have a show like this.

But wow that animation style looks awful. Sure it's clear and HD but the characters all look stiff, they cheaped out I guess because you can tell that there's less frames or whatever you call it and it's not as smoothly animated. With that said, if I had kids then I would totally make them watch it.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

The weird thing is is that this was announced years ago. I remember hearing that it was getting made and was supposed to be out in mid 2016. It got delayed about a year or so and still just looks like a mediocre flash animation.

I'll still watch it though.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This show is meant for kids.

Most kids won't care about the animation style or the fact that it is being rebooted.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
A part of my child hood. Was in primary school when this came out and it was grade A material. Likely will watch. Not sure with my kids or without.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure the ages that this is aimed at will be visiting erotic short stories websites to compare any time soom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad