Trades and Free Agent Talk -- Insert witty title here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
It has nothing to do with Holl or poor play. He's been good but we have other D that bring what he brings. Bortuzzo would bring something we lack back there though.

Holl has been good and he's improving every game it seems

To the point where he may be an option for 2nd pairing minutes and responsibilities

I get wanting to add different elements but not for guys actually succeeding

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
They need to cut cap space to re-sign Pietrangelo probably... but yeah, I don't see much of a fit myself unless they want to move Parayko for a nice soft deal.

Doesn't have to be a soft deal, but something that could work well for both teams.

Either Andreas Johnsson or Kasperi Kapanen could help replace the long-term loss of Vladimir Tarasenko.

Jake Muzzin or Cody Ceci could lessen the loss of Parayko on defense. The fact that their contracts expire could be viewed as positive, as it would help leave room to re-sign Pietrangelo. I would prefer to give up Ceci, but I would be willing to lose Muzzin.

Let's say it's Muzzin and Kapanen for Parayko.... would that be enough?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Doesn't have to be a soft deal, but something that could work well for both teams.

Either Andreas Johnsson or Kasperi Kapanen could help replace the long-term loss of Vladimir Tarasenko.

Jake Muzzin or Cody Ceci could lessen the loss of Parayko on defense. The fact that their contracts expire could be viewed as positive, as it would help leave room to re-sign Pietrangelo. I would prefer to give up Ceci, but I would be willing to lose Muzzin.

Let's say it's Muzzin and Kapanen for Parayko.... would that be enough?

I'd tackle you to do that deal, so I'd imagine not
I love Kapanen and Muzzin but Parayko is an absolute beast

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Holl has been good and he's improving every game it seems

To the point where he may be an option for 2nd pairing minutes and responsibilities

I get wanting to add different elements but not for guys actually succeeding

Sell high? ;)

I just want to add elements because I think we absolutely need that type of guy once the playoffs begin.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Sell high? ;)

I just want to add elements because I think we absolutely need that type of guy once the playoffs begin.

I get that but i'd rather not sub out somebody playing on the 2nd pair that doesn't look like a complete moron in our end

If your looking to add something to the group you could add up front instead, do the Blues have any forwards that play with some jam?

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
I get that but i'd rather not sub out somebody playing on the 2nd pair that doesn't look like a complete moron in our end

If your looking to add something to the group you could add up front instead, do the Blues have any forwards that play with some jam?

All the blues forwards play with jam.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Holl's been bloody good, maybe #4-#5D good so i'd preserver with him myself
No doubt.

I just meant if we would be trading for Bortuzzo, he wouldn't be replacing Barrie and I wouldn't want him on the first pair so he's likely not replacing Ceci. Leaves Holl as the only option.

Holl has looked good though.

Reactions: Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad