Trade Value Tracker

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
New Thread to track trade value. It sure doesn't seem like a rebuild, but these players' value's are trending up. Throw around some trade ideas here for the TDL:

Kane 2-7-=9 to NYR for Lafreniere. Kane at 50%
Toews 5-2 =7 to CGY for Stromgren, CGY 2nd 2023, CGY 2nd 2024
Domi 4-3 =7 to BOS for Beecher
AA 3-2 =5 to BUF for Portillo and BUF 2nd 2023

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
New Thread to track trade value. It sure doesn't seem like a rebuild, but these players' value's are trending up. Throw around some trade ideas here for the TDL:

Kane 2-7-=9 to NYR for Lafreniere. Kane at 50%
Toews 5-2 =7 to CGY for Stromgren, CGY 2nd 2023, CGY 2nd 2024
Domi 4-3 =7 to BOS for Beecher
AA 3-2 =5 to BUF for Portillo and BUF 2nd 2023

Don’t see the rangers doing that
Toews could be right on target with his start of the year
Domi probably goes for a pick
Sabres aren’t doing that loaded at forward as is

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Buffalo would be interested in a player like Murphy, but not AA. Is it even available and how much would it cost?

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Hey guys hope you don't mind the intrusion, but Toews suddenly looks like a he could be good fit for the Avs with their 2C woes. What are you asking for? And from your assessment is he looking like a man on a mission or is this just a bit of early-season fool's gold?

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Hey guys hope you don't mind the intrusion, but Toews suddenly looks like a he could be good fit for the Avs with their 2C woes. What are you asking for? And from your assessment is he looking like a man on a mission or is this just a bit of early-season fool's gold?
Looking really good so far but obviously early. He controls the whole situation with ntc and NMC. But my guess if he keeps the early play up with max retention they ask for a first. If he comes done then probably a second and go from there.

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
I hate to be so negative about K & T lately, but I don't see Toews sliding in as a 2C for a contender unless he can regain some stamina out there. Doesn't seem to have the energy to excel defensively and win match ups anymore. Hopefully it's just him still getting into mid-season form, but recent history has me rather pessimistic.

I give him credit for putting up some early points, though. I'm rooting for him.

(cue JT having a monster game tonight)

Reactions: The Merchant

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
I hate to be so negative about K & T lately, but I don't see Toews sliding in as a 2C for a contender unless he can regain some stamina out there. Doesn't seem to have the energy to excel defensively and win match ups anymore. Hopefully it's just him still getting into mid-season form, but recent history has me rather pessimistic.

I give him credit for putting up some early points, though. I'm rooting for him.

(cue JT having a monster game tonight)
Perpetual slow starter but this season compared to last is night and day and not just on the stat sheet. If he avoids injury I think the consistency will become less of a doubt and while he may never be at his highest level again I think he’s got another gear he can shift to, he doesn’t look like he’s swimming and forcing things.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Around the 20 game mark is when I imagine sone teams might start to panic. That’s when Davidson needs to be on the phone. Try to get ahead of everyone else.

It also helps that we probably have the most trade-able assets in the league this year. On top of the four free agent forwards discussed, Dickinson and Lafferty look like useful bottom 6ers fir a contender. McCabe and Murphy can also slide in on any teams top 4 on reasonable contracts for multiple years. We can even retain on one of them to make it even better.

I‘m kind of excited to be honest.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Around the 20 game mark is when I imagine sone teams might start to panic. That’s when Davidson needs to be on the phone. Try to get ahead of everyone else.

It also helps that we probably have the most trade-able assets in the league this year. On top of the four free agent forwards discussed, Dickinson and Lafferty look like useful bottom 6ers fir a contender. McCabe and Murphy can also slide in on any teams top 4 on reasonable contracts for multiple years. We can even retain on one of them to make it even better.

I‘m kind of excited to be honest.
What do you think the likelihood is that either McCabe or Murphy are moved?

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
What do you think the likelihood is that either McCabe or Murphy are moved?
Only one of them would be moved if it were to happen. I’d say 50% because it could go either way. It seems there’s a lack of natural RHD in the league which Murphy is, but Jake can play that side as well.

They both make 4 million, so retaining 50% on Jake for two more years or Murph for 3 would really raise the price. You just don’t get solid defenders at that price, so Davidson has to explore that option, and it doesn’t make a difference to us as a tanking team. There’s so much cap space and still two more retention spots since Kane and Toews are just for the end of the year.

Visnovsky

Aug 20, 2010
Finland
How would the Blackhawks board evaluate the Murphy contract at 100%? Would a package around Niemelä be enticing at all?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Kane value trending DOWN ...given that Mr.Mopey is not shining much lately...what scouts would be impressed with him only putting up 2A ...no goals. And a -4 in his last 6GP?

Nooooppp-body!

So unless hexwakesvup and starts earning that "star" pay levelnhebisxat,wexare not gonna get that much for him at TFL..

Mini-slump or just reconciled and moping about it?

Where is his hustle and "I want the puck"?

When will he insert himself into the game instead of this now insipid form of play?

Even IF he fot 1 assist every single game butvfew goals no multi-piont difference-makers ..Thatvis hardly either showtime "starfibg" nor doing tgat much to win a game.
Stars gotta contribute big in sone games to help Win the game..

Obviously justc2a ober 6 consecutive games does not cut it...And that -4 does not help either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad