Trade Value - current Jonas Brodin vs. Max Pacioretty in September

Which is the more valuable piece?

• Total voters

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
No picks. We’re talking about a career 20 point D-man here..
nope, we're talking about a 20 ES pt Dman who can handle top pairing minutes and competition. Anyway, my whole point in this thread and the other was that it's ridiculous to think that Brodin wouldn't get a Suzuki level prospect (which I think was an assertion of another Habs homer, not you), so now that you agree he would definitely get that the rest is splitting hairs

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
nope, we're talking about a 20 ES pt Dman who can handle top pairing minutes and competition. Anyway, my whole point in this thread and the other was that it's ridiculous to think that Brodin wouldn't get a Suzuki level prospect (which I think was an assertion of another Habs homer, not you), so now that you agree he would definitely get that the rest is splitting hairs
I agree that he is solid defensively and can eat top minutes. That’s why I would be willing to trade for him.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
I guess this isn't going quite the way someone thought it would.

Patches.
that's true, I'm surprised at the outcome being in Pacioretty's favour (though I think there was some confusion that value meant trade value), but the point I was making is that Brodin gets Suzuki+ and a split decision like this should reinforce that they're the same value tier of player, and being that Pacioretty got Suzuki with some valuable pluses there's a lot of margin for error on my side here

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
that's true, I'm surprised at the outcome being in Pacioretty's favour (though I think there was some confusion that value meant trade value), but the point I was making is that Brodin gets Suzuki+ and a split decision like this should reinforce that they're the same value tier of player, and being that Pacioretty got Suzuki with some valuable pluses there's a lot of margin for error on my side here
You’re good shit Sterling Malory Archer.

AAAA1999-69F6-4217-81A2-3C42C5365901.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Randerson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad