Proposal: Trade Talk #68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
He's a player I'd want to have around MSL. Him and KK. Think of what people were saying about Caufield earlier this season. Worth the risk.
Kotkaniemi burned his bridges He will never wear a habs jersey again
I’d take a risk on zadina but he’s not looking like much either

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Everyone knew this would happen. They didn't need him and could be using the 6 mill elsewhere. It was all revenge for the dumb offer sheet.

Gonna laugh so hard if KK doesn’t extend with the Canes since their fans and their shill reporter, Sarah the Shiv kept saying how this season’s salary was only a gateway to an affordable long-term deal.

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
Gonna laugh so hard if KK doesn’t extend with the Canes since their fans and their shill reporter, Sarah the Shiv kept saying how this season’s salary was only a gateway to an affordable long-term deal.

I am going to laugh so hard when they lose in the p/o by a team that was able to buy at the deadline.

Reactions: Habs13 and Runner77

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I’m seeing a trend.

It’s obvious that Rod doesn’t trust KK. His icetime is sporadic.

He led the forwards in icetime against Nashville. But that game was 3-1 in the 3rd and soon 4-1. He also had over 14 mins against the Jackets, and that game was 4-0 early in the 3rd.

But in recent close games: 9 mins against Florida, Pittsburgh, Detroit. 6 mins against Edmonton.

At the end of the day, KK is only going to be matching his rookie season point totals. It was a stupid move and the organization played it off as brilliance.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
For me history is simply repeating: Gainey thought his name & stature could lure elite players via UFA or trades, MB thought his reputation as the ultimate teammate would lure elite players, and now Gorton / Hughes think they’ve found the secret sauce to lure elite players.

We’ll find out within a couple of years..
C'mon! If you were a UFA and Vinny called you to sign with the Habs how could you say no?:sarcasm:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I’m not afraid of that word,” Geoff Molson, the team’s owner, said Monday when discussing the team’s on-ice future.
That sounds like a mantra taught to him by the psychologist he has been seeing for the past 10 years.

I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word. I'm not afraid of that word.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad