Speculation: Trade Speculation/Be a GM Thread/Go CrAzY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
Just a hunch, but the delay in the Zucco signing was due to talks with Canes on Jokinen (I am sure the Canes were talking to other teams as well).
Agree or disagree, I think they made up their mind, Zucco is the missing LW the team needs.

16 To Stanley*

Just a hunch, but the delay in the Zucco signing was due to talks with Canes on Jokinen (I am sure the Canes were talking to other teams as well).
Agree or disagree, I think they made up their mind, Zucco is the missing LW the team needs.

I don't think that is true at all.

16 To Stanley*

Then where do you put him if you go get another LW?

Put who, Zucc? I don't think the Rangers are getting Jokinen and I don't think he was discussed. They are afraid of that cap hit next year.

16 To Stanley*

Don't think it would be a Miller, but I have a hard time seeing Christian Thomas as a starting point.

I don't think we can offer much more than Boyle + Thomas + 3rd for a player like him.

Meaning we won't get him.

Miller shouldn't even be a thought.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Miller as a starting point for Ott? What the hell are these guys smoking?

Pass on Jokinen. We should be looking to cut salary for next year, not add it

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Did you even bother to read what I wrote?

Your post was a realistic interpretation of a negotiation coming from the other side's best interests. Thats frowned upon and subject to immediate out-of-context scorn.

Buffalo will trade the Rangers Ott for unappetizing scraps, and thats the only discussion worth having.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Why cant we just trade Gaborik?

i hate to say that but he hanst been good and rangers need cap next year. And i think Gaborik have some value left.

member 116805

Why cant we just trade Gaborik?

i hate to say that but he hanst been good and rangers need cap next year. And i think Gaborik have some value left.

If we could get Gaborik "working again", that would be worth ten fold of what he would bring in a trade. Hopefully it is just a matter of time before he is back to his old self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad