Rumor: Trade Rumors Thread: Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
“@NYDNRangers: Jesper Fast is on the ice today with the Rangers for practice at MSG Training Center, wearing No. 12 #NYR #NHLâ€

its good to have him around for a few reasons.

1_ if they do nothing he can play tommorow

2_ if they do something he can be sent down or just fill in for a game

Championship*

I like Glencross.... he's a good 2-way player whose good for 20+ goals every year. He'd be nice added depth, but will likely cost too much.

I don't know, have you SEEN Feaster's recent trades? :laugh:

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Bergeron is another LD that only has a cannon for a shot which often misses the net as of late and is god awful in his own end. Pass.

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
I like Glencross.... he's a good 2-way player whose good for 20+ goals every year. He'd be nice added depth, but will likely cost too much.

I would trade Pyatt, a 2nd and MSC (plays in Alberta for Edmonton-WHL, so I'm sure the Flames have seen him play more than other teams, and could have some PR value to sell to fans). Just a thought.

16 To Stanley*

I would trade Pyatt, a 2nd and MSC (plays in Alberta for Edmonton-WHL, so I'm sure the Flames have seen him play more than other teams, and could have some PR value to sell to fans). Just a thought.

I don't want to give up MSC. Especially if we're trading a 2nd.

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 17m
Waivers today: Kurtis Foster (PHI), Mike Santorelli (FLA), Steve Montador and Rostislav Olesz (CHI), Hall (TB) and Barker (VAN).

Wtf happened to Barker?

I know he hasn't been playing good in a long while but

Kid had a ton of upside and is only 26 and now is being waived and shipped around the league by everyone...

Give it 4-5 more years and he'll be our 7th dman

:laugh:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Bruce Garroich reported the Rangers were in on Handzus. Rangers,VAN,WIN and CHI. Handzus picked CHI. Rangers looking for a player to move Boyle?

Wouldn't Roy have been that guy?

I would have moved Thomas and a 2nd to grab him. Put him on the third line, and Boyle is irrelevant.

16 To Stanley*

God ****ing dammit! All it took to get Roy was a 2nd and a prospect?

Jesus Christ, Slats

Nah he's a rental and looking for a huge deal this off-season. As long as he's out west, i'm fine with this.

You don't give up good assets for rentals unless you have young studs like Crosby, Malkin, etc. With Richards almost certainly being bought out after next season and Stepan/Miller the only young centers, you have to keep a 2nd rounder unless it's a great trade, especially in this draft.

We also don't know the caliber of the prospect yet.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Nah he's a rental and looking for a huge deal this off-season. As long as he's out west, i'm fine with this.

You don't give up good assets for rentals unless you have young studs like Crosby, Malkin, etc. With Richards almost certainly being bought out after next season and Stepan/Miller the only young centers, you have to keep a 2nd rounder unless it's a great trade, especially in this draft.

We also don't know the caliber of the prospect yet.

I suppose. I'm just frustrated the 3C problem was never solved here. It's been a huge issue the entire season. The bottom - 6 has been **** this season because there's no one down there to get other people the puck. Stepan - Richards - Roy is great center depth, and *could* propel the Rangers to the 6 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad