Speculation: Trade Rumors/Speculation Part IX: Dubinsky, Rozsival and a 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
‏@Dagoon44 Rangers talking to 3 teams. 2 east 1 west Hags nash MDZ and Brass a couple of names floating

Interesting.

I could see Brassard + MDZ for Z.Smith + Methot, doubt Ottawa would do that though.

Not sure why Hagelin's name is being thrown around.

And I doubt there is a team dumb enough to absorb Nash's hefty contract. Which team would be interested in him?

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Interesting.

I could see Brassard + MDZ for Z.Smith + Methot, doubt Ottawa would do that though.

Not sure why Hagelin's name is being thrown around.

And I doubt there is a team dumb enough to absorb Nash's hefty contract. Which team would be interested in him?

I wonder if Burke would take a flyer on Nash to Calgary?

A team that is full of young players, fast ice home ice surface, need to meet cap floor on a yearly basis and has no marketable superstar.

BarbaraAlphanse

I wonder if Burke would take a flyer on Nash to Calgary?

A team that is full of young players, fast ice home ice surface, need to meet cap floor on a yearly basis and has no marketable superstar.

He has a NMC so I doubt Calgary would even be in the discussion.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
He has a NMC so I doubt Calgary would even be in the discussion.

Seems no one on these boards can prove or disprove that the NMC has carried over to the NYR or that they have agreed to honor such transfer.

Unless I missed a post somewhere confirming Nash's trump card.

BarbaraAlphanse

Seems no one on these boards can prove or disprove that the NMC has carried over to the NYR or that they have agreed to honor such transfer.

Unless I missed a post somewhere confirming Nash's trump card.

I can't prove it either but that's what i've read and heard. If that's the case then Calgary will likely not even be discussed.

I'd think Toronto, Montreal, Detroit. 3 possible destinations. Maybe others that are more tangible but off the top of my head those 3 make the most sense.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Kind of shocking in all of this Nash trade talk that we have not heard Bobby Ryan mentioned since he is up for a new deal after next season . He would be a big piece as Dagoon44 mentioned . Just throwing it out there ......:)

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I wouldn't. Connolly's career IMO has been very underwhelming. TB would have to give up a bit more for Girardi.

I agree with this 100%. Just because the kid was a 6th overall pick... people would give up anything for him. Im sure these same people would have done the same with Benoit Pouliot... As a former top pick he is sure lighting up the league with Montr... Nevermind. What about Gilbert Brule. Another 6th OV that sure is the rock and cornerstone of Columb... Wait. Nevermind on that one as well.

The obsession of other teams top picks is really hard to fathom. Not to mention, isn't Connolly the one who had his hand basically reconstructed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig