Speculation: Trade Rumors Part X : Fowlers and Lindholms and Vatanens, Oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Friedman said something about seeing Lindholm or Vatanen being moved, especially which one will be harder to sign...and the TB has gone mad with crappy proposals.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Friedman said something about seeing Lindholm or Vatanen being moved, especially which one will be harder to sign...and the TB has gone mad with crappy proposals.

That's about where it was where I left off. This also about as stupid as I expected it to get.

What's the worst trade proposal so far?

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Pretty much just more folks buying way too much into Friedman's verbal diarrhea.

People see what they want to see. It's obviously speculation on Friedman's part, but this is what the ASB does to this place and a comment like that does.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I haven't really kept up the last day or so, is there anything new?

Nope.

Freidman and Lebrun speculating has caused a bunch of people to think Lindholm is available. It's obvious both have no inside info though. Just guessing the obvious, although Freidman mentioning Lindholm as a possible trade candidate was dumb.

I didn't realize Murray was scouting Buffalo so much though. This kind of worries because imo Ennis is not someone we should be thinking about, and he's the only piece I could see Murray being interested in.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
I didn't realize Murray was scouting Buffalo so much though. This kind of worries because imo Ennis is not someone we should be thinking about, and he's the only piece I could see Murray being interested in.

I have no interested in Ennis at all. I would rather the Ducks of given Sam Gagner a chance when he was on waivers then to trade for Ennis.

How about imagining we are scouting Rasmus Ristolainen to trade for him? That would be fun.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I have no interested in Ennis at all. I would rather the Ducks of given Sam Gagner a chance when he was on waivers then to trade for Ennis.

How about imagining we are scouting Rasmus Ristolainen to trade for him? That would be fun.

There's no chance in hell Risto is available.

I wonder if Reinhart is one of those guys that Murray was referring to when he said he's talking to teams about other players?

Edit: I doubt the odds of him being available are just as remote as Risto.

It's got to be Ennis or Kane. I hope Murray stays away from both.

Last edited:

paine

Jun 4, 2007

I wonder if Reinhart is one of those guys that Murray was referring to when he said he's talking to teams about other players?

Girgensons

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

I'd be way more worried about Kane's behavior than Drouin's. Surely Bob cab see that, can't he?

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.

I know no chance Risto is available just harmless dreaming that I think we should do.

Yep hope BM stays away from Ennis and Kane don't have any interest in either.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I don't understand the Lindholm v Vatanen debate that was started by Friedman. There's really not much of a debate there if you're picking between who you want to keep, and there's perfectly understandable reasons why Lindholm hasn't been re-signed yet given the drama off the ice with his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad