Speculation: Trade Proposal Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
The trade I was talking to a friend about the other day would be Eller, gallagher and a 2nd for Kane.

Would you do it?

I don't think I would... Gallagher is the epitome of heart. I just love the kid way too much :(

There's some rumour about the kings having a lot of interest about Markov + Moen.

We could have a hell of a return. And not setting us back.

Replacing Moen with King or Clifford works for me. ;)

crazyd

Canada is hockey
Jul 2, 2006
What if....

We could send Markov to COL. And get Stastny in the process.

Then...

Trade Plekanec for a top defenseman.

Reasoning: Stastny is younger and more offensive than Plekanec. Eller could then solidify as a 3rd line center with upside.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I would love to get a player like Stastny. The only issue I have with such a potential acquisition would be all the centers we have: DD, Pleks, Galchenyuk, Eller, Brière...

DD is playing well. Pleks is our best forward. Chuck is supposed to be our up and coming #1 center, which I have no doubt he will become. We need to make some room down the middle. I would love to keep Pleks and Chuck. I wouldn't mind trading away the rest. Stastny would be awesome, but how do we fit him? I don't want to keep using Chuck on the wing.

crazyd

Canada is hockey
Jul 2, 2006
Galchenyuk can continue to play on LW and eventually replace DD. It will take time for Galchenyuk to take center responsabilities mainly because of faceoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad