Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Part 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hoping over on the Tampa board and they really want Killorn out. A couple flooded trading him for Anderson with retention, which doesn't make any sense for us but... I do like the idea of us eating Killorn's contract for them. He's only signed for one year at 4.5M. If we could get something out of that, I think it'd be worthwhile.
I saw that Killorn for Anderson @ 50% retention post over there. The Habs wouldn't even consider a Anderson for Killorn trade to start with but to also want the Habs to retain 50% on Anderson for the next 5 years is oof.

Although he did say it was "probably" wishful thinking so I forgive him for posting that for the entire world to see. :)

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
I saw that Killorn for Anderson @ 50% retention post over there. The Habs wouldn't even consider a Anderson for Killorn trade to start with but to also want the Habs to retain 50% on Anderson for the next 5 years is oof.

Although he did say it was "probably" wishful thinking so I forgive him for posting that for the entire world to see. :)
I think we're gonna be making other fanbases eat crow again over what we get for Anderson if we trade him

Reactions: sheed36 and Hansman

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006

Smoking crack is a serious issue in Tampa.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Hoping over on the Tampa board and they really want Killorn out. A couple flooded trading him for Anderson with retention, which doesn't make any sense for us but... I do like the idea of us eating Killorn's contract for them. He's only signed for one year at 4.5M. If we could get something out of that, I think it'd be worthwhile.
I like Killorn but we have way too many wingers as it is right now

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
not sure whos in charge of their drafting but all their prospects are top scorers in every league
Incredible drafting recently. Great young players on their team already and they still have Wyatt Johnston, Stankoven, Dellandrea and Bourque looking to make the team soon. No wonder they really want a defenceman.

Good thing they knocked it out of the park too since they had no 2nd or 3rd round picks in 2019 and 2020.

Reactions: Nico Cauzuki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad