Trade Proposal Thread IV - The "no character, AHL backup, Ryder 0.5" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Something better happen, I'm now invested in a potential trade and this team is spiralling.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
The Great Pateryn said:
As I said before Kassian,Tokarski for Stewart,Khudobin. That`s my prediction and I`m totally fine with it.

One of the only proposals I've seen that I actually don't mind so far. Hard to get excited about Khudobin or Chris ****in' Stewart but better than Scrivens or Purcell.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Why would they get an AHL goalie ?

Barbs being brought up is indicative of a larger move IMO.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Oh come on mate, we don't even know what's happened yet, be negative after it's happened if you don't like it, but at least be optimistic before you actually see what happens.

Considering what is being thrown around, I've drawn enough conclusions to not be optimistic, I can be neutral, but that's about it.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Considering what is being thrown around, I've drawn enough conclusions to not be optimistic, I can be neutral, but that's about it.
People here know jack ****. We don't even know if Scrivens is being dealt in a Montreal deal. There ARE other teams in the league you know.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
People here know jack ****. We don't even know if Scrivens is being dealt in a Montreal deal. There ARE other teams in the league you know.

Okay, given Therrien's player preference, what he is blaming the slump on and Bergevin's track record: I can neutral at best.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I also like the Stewart for Kassian deal.

Wonder if the Ducks would like that.

Plus as others have mentioned, it is fishy that Barberio is called up and the practise is cancelled.

This team could really use a bag-skate. Okay maybe not on a game day

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
That's fine, as long as we're in the lottery.

Matthews, Tkachuk, Chychrun, Puljujarvi, McCleod, Laine, Gauthier, Dubois, Keller, Jost etc. etc.

See, we have different pov on this. Eventually Carry will come back and the ship will be righted. Then we will either make the playoffs bec of the great start and his coming back or will just miss it. MB will then say MT stays because clearly not his fault but the injuries. But the lottery we will not be in (or with a serious shot at a top ten pick)

Only hope is lose next five in embarrassing fascion and MT gets canned bec MBs hand is forced before Carey comes back and saves MTs behind.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
See, we have different pov on this. Eventually Carry will come back and the ship will be righted. Then we will either make the playoffs bec of the great start and his coming back or will just miss it. MB will then say MT stays because clearly not his fault but the injuries. But the lottery we will not be in (or with a serious shot at a top ten pick)

Only hope is lose next five in embarrassing fascion and MT gets canned bec MBs hand is forced before Carey comes back and saves MTs behind.

Price coming back will be out of game shape and if the team is continuing to lose, the morale might be low enough. He might stop the blatant tanking, but it might be too far gone and there are new lottery rules this year, so as long as we don't make it in, we have a shot.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Gilbert was placed on IR.. so Barberio being called up might be nothing.

Only reason we've been playing with 8D all year is because we don't want to send one down through waivers.

We had 7D before Barberio was brought up, and that's PLENTY. No need whatsoever for an 8th unless Petry is injured still.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I am somewhat indifferent to this whole Therrien plotline the fans have brewed up.

As the way I see it this team can win a Cup with him behind the bench.

Well not 'this' team. But an improved version of it. So if anybody's head should be on a chopping block it should be Bergevin's. Because this lineup is putrid.

But should he thrill me tomorrow (my guess is if anything we hear it around noon) I will give the trade some time to adjust before drawing out such conclusive opinions.

One rumour that I can buy however, is that Therrien may have lost the room. If that is true than most certainly this team won't win with him, nor will his job remain secure. Time will tell all folks.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Only reason we've been playing with 8D all year is because we don't want to send one down through waivers.

We had 7D before Barberio was brought up, and that's PLENTY. No need whatsoever for an 8th unless Petry is injured still.

There must be a trade going down.

I hope Beaulieu isn't involved..:popcorn:

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
Waiting for the trade news:
ObLRAeC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad