Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
deleted

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I hope we get off that boat fast. Drouin could cost a lot for a guy that might not even end up a first liner.

EDIT: as for the EDM trade, it would force one of Tinordi, Emelin or Barberio in a permanent 2nd pair spot... Ugly.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
So, a huge deal between Edmonton and Montreal has fallen through.

Beaulieu and Pleks going to EDM and Eberle among players coming to MTL.

Thank God... trading Beaulieu would be a huge blow for this management. I wouldn't even do Beaulieu for Eberle.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bull****ingcrap. I love those "transactions avortées" news. Those are totally invented. As who exactly would know this stuff if not the GM and his assistants? And does Poulin have ties with the Oilers? yeah right...

Not because you receive pictures of players in bars that you actually know what's going on in an office....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bull****ingcrap. I love those "transactions avortées" news. Those are totally invented. As who exactly would know this stuff if not the GM and his assistants? And does Poulin have ties with the Oilers? yeah right...

Not because you receive pictures of players in bars that you actually know what's going on in an office....

It is what it is. Is it any worse than the stuff being farted out here?

I can't ascertain the veracity of the tweet, I don't have another source vetting it.

Other option is for me to delete the post altogether.

And yet, people here quote the likes of Ecklund repeatedly.

So which is it, you need the names of people on either side of the boardroom, who allegedly held the trade talks? Or just the taps from the cell phone providers involved? :sarcasm:

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Edmonton doesn't need Beaulieu, they need a top pairing RD. Mcdavid will be back soon, no need for another center. I call BS

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Of course it's BS. No-name writer pulling names out of his ass to get some retweets. I see he's apart of 25stanley, too.

LOL, nothing to see here.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003

I can't ascertain the veracity of the tweet, I don't have another source vetting it.

So which is it, you need the names of people on either side of the boardroom, who allegedly held the trade talks? Or just the taps from the cell phone providers involved? :sarcasm:

I'm not dissing anybody who gives us that news. It's all good. I'm dissing the ones that start it. Bring the news all you want, it's all good. It's actually entertaining. But it's not real infos. Again....if they know that this avorted trade...I guess they were able to bring us the Scrivens trade? The Lessio one? The DSP one? Funny how they get all the avorted ones....but never the real ones.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal

Yes and they should be castrated for it :rant:

Ok maybe not ... :naughty:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
McDavid, RNH, Draisailt. On the wings Eberle and Hall. Bit of a fall off from there. I'd be shocked if they moved Eberle and not RNH.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Wow....hockey trades do happen??? :sarcasm:

And like the Oshie deal that saw a sizeable 20 goal scoring top 6 winger go the other way (habs had nothing comparable to Brouwer) they have nothing comparable to Jones except for Subban.

So you can't blame Bergevin.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Someone is posting unverified & juvenile sources I see :shakehead

Someone is selectively targeting posts in a fake trade thread, when tons more of a worse variety go by without a peep. Nice going. :shakehead

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
And like the Oshie deal that saw a sizeable 20 goal scoring top 6 winger go the other way (habs had nothing comparable to Brouwer) they have nothing comparable to Jones except for Subban.

So you can't blame Bergevin.

Which proves that...we have nothing. Yeah, Bergevin isn,t to be blamed. So do we go back to Gauthier or Gainey? 'Cause never having anything to deal.....it has to mean something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad