SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
1675694448998.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I could see DVorak being a surprise trade, but not while both Evans and Money hands are injured

That could be a reason they hold onto Dvorak. Especially since he still has term and they don't have to rush to trade him. However, I think that if someone's offer knocks their socks off, they will move him even if their center line has taken a hit lately.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
I think you’ll see movement on other players with term including Dvorak, Anderson, maybe Hoffman.
that would be great i know some Habs fans value Anderson because hes big but personally if we can get a good offer for him i hope we trade him,as for Dvorak i remember hearing that Gms in the western conference value him so curious to see the return we could get for him

ML16

Aug 28, 2020
Montreal
Too bad our 2 best bargaining chips’ health status are so murky.

Provided Edmundson’s healthy enough, moving him at maximum retention along with a LHD prospect to the LA Kings for a package that would involve one of Clarke/Grans could be a mutually beneficial outcome.

At this stage, is fetching a conditional pick for Monahan worth it? If HuGo doesn’t like the proposals (anything below a conditional 2nd, in my humble opinion), keeping him to help Suzuki and Dach’s development remains useful - and might lead to a renewal next summer; especially if Dvorak can be shipped back in the Western Conference in the mean time!

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Too bad our 2 best bargaining chips’ health status are so murky.

Provided Edmundson’s healthy enough, moving him at maximum retention along with a LHD prospect to the LA Kings for a package that would involve one of Clarke/Grans could be a mutually beneficial outcome.

At this stage, is fetching a conditional pick for Monahan worth it? If HuGo doesn’t like the proposals (anything below a conditional 2nd, in my humble opinion), keeping him to help Suzuki and Dach’s development remains useful - and might lead to a renewal next summer; especially if Dvorak can be shipped back in the Western Conference in the mean time!
Clarke is not going anywhere, he's their number 1 prospect.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Monahan and Edmundson injuries screwed up the bigger deals i think it will be a slow deadline for our Habs

with Sean and Ed hurt, I feel this year Kent won't be that busy in any big deals.
maybe a couple minor, if he can move Hoffman or JD

Still a month left on this roller coaster ride. The main important part is if they are 100% healthy come deadline and if they play games prior to that. What we think today will change at the deadline.

Reactions: dralaf and jaffy27

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
problem is both those guys havent been healthy in years playing a few games before the deadline wont change much

I think it will change things. These guys are proven when healthy. It's a question about health, not ability. And teams can see their medical reports. We can't.

I'm not the type to automatically jump on either side of the fence. I can see multiple directions they can take in another month.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
YUP, forsure.
Sean very well could be a hab till he is a ufa

It could go multiple directions

1) He returns and plays 10 games to the same value he did in the first 25.
or
2) He returns and tries to play through the injury and the results are not the same
or
3) He doesn't return before the deadline

Reactions: SwiftyHab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad