Proposal: Trade: Leafs - Marlies

contour

Mar 31, 2011
Something happened to Brown this year :(, he was so great before. I don't mind Hamilton getting called up at all. He's been playing solid for the Marlies all season.

member 147413

Hamilton is more valuable to the team when he's with the Marlies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Typical leaf fans, over valuing their prospects.

Typical leaf fans, expecting stars for their scrubs.

Which is it :scared:

PS: Loved yours JMc :laugh:

If brown is hurt as people say, he could make sense as a call up.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
I'm okay with Brown. If he can come in and dish out some dirty hits every so often, he can play on my team any day.

SteveV*

Brown is useless. Energy is fine but at least get a sniff every decade. Our fourth line is brutal, we don't have the top end skill to waste a line. Tired of Brown, he's no better than Rosehill, and that isn't a compliment.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
I called Kostka and Hamilton with the big club before the season started. Want to go 2 for 2. Love seeing heart and soul guys that grew up in Ontario especially in grinder roles.

Side note: This forum went from praising Brown over Kessel to wanting him off the team. He's playing the same as he did last season what's the difference?

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
thats right, hamilton helps the marlies and the better they do the more we can delude ourselves that team is stacked with real prospects

You can debate the quality of prospects on the Marlies, but you can't say it isn't stacked with prospects.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Genius idea, I wonder why the pros who get paid 100x times more then you couldn't figure that out.. Wonder what they know that you don't?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad