Proposal: Trade/FA Thread '21 Offseason Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngc_5128

Sep 24, 2002
I’d love Eichel but what’s up with his neck?.. does he need surgery?
Herniated disk. He wants to get a disc replacement surgery, that no NHL player has had before, with a 2-3 month recovery, the team wants him to do rehab.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
You have to go all out and try to get Hamilton. Only 28 years old, size, speed, mobility, can run a power play. He might not want to sign here, but you have to inquire and make a solid offer if possible. I don't see any downside in signing Hamilton to a big contract.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
So what would Habs have to give up for Eichel...Don't see Buffalo wanting to send within division tho.

"Admittedly, a bit of a tease to close Ice Breakers: With the Montreal Canadiens potentially gaining $7.86 million in more salary cap flexibility dependent on Shea Weber’s injuries, do not rule out the Habs making a play for Sabres captain Jack Eichel."

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
You have to go all out and try to get Hamilton. Only 28 years old, size, speed, mobility, can run a power play. He might not want to sign here, but you have to inquire and make a solid offer if possible. I don't see any downside in signing Hamilton to a big contract.
Pitch him in the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and take for a walk around the Old Port. Make it happen!

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
So what would Habs have to give up for Eichel...Don't see Buffalo wanting to send within division tho.

"Admittedly, a bit of a tease to close Ice Breakers: With the Montreal Canadiens potentially gaining $7.86 million in more salary cap flexibility dependent on Shea Weber’s injuries, do not rule out the Habs making a play for Sabres captain Jack Eichel."
Of course Seravalli doing his thing here. He knows Habs fans will run with this like Forrest Gump.

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
Pasting again for the guys who missed it
E6VwZdrWQAkkjXi

Reactions: Habs10Habs

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Would you guys be comfortable giving up KK + Romanov in a package deal for Eichel? Doubt any team could match that offer, unless the ducks give Zegras and Drysdale which I doubt they would. It would be insane for the habs to have Suzuki + Eichel down the middle for the next decade, but I don't know if I could stomach losing Romanov and KK who combined will make like 3m for a few years.

Jul 6, 2016
Would you guys be comfortable giving up KK + Romanov in a package deal for Eichel? Doubt any team could match that offer, unless the ducks give Zegras and Drysdale which I doubt they would. It would be insane for the habs to have Suzuki + Eichel down the middle for the next decade, but I don't know if I could stomach losing Romanov and KK who combined will make like 3m for a few years.

Eichel is a headcase with an important unsolved injury problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schooner Guy

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

I'd think very hard about both KK and Romanov. I'd swap Romanov with Harris and add two 1sts instead. However, I wonder how fast Guhle will be ready? I think he will be a Romanov type but maybe better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad