Speculation: Trade Eric Condra?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Cooper obviously likes Condra more than JAM so there isn't really much motivation to move him. And his contract is fine. I don't get the point of complaining about a #12/13 who has little impact on the game.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Cooper obviously likes Condra more than JAM so there isn't really much motivation to move him. And his contract is fine. I don't get the point of complaining about a #12/13 who has little impact on the game.
Free up more money I feel we have guys on the crunch that can play his role better a cheaper

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Free up more money I feel we have guys on the crunch that can play his role better a cheaper

It only frees up 605k if we dump Condra and call up Blunden. Not really that much or worth it unless we get a good pick back which we won't.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Do you think blunden is better then condra ?

This year he's looked better then him, not sure if it's just how bad Condra has been. Rather see us give Vermin a look again when healthy or call up Richard instead of Condra. In the off season we should move Condra so we can give Brown his money, not sure his value since you can get 4th liners real cheap then.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
It's not too late for him to get going like the rest of the team. I felt bad for him not getting that goal last night.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
As disappointing as he is, Condra is still a significant improvement over Morrow so there's that. Of course Coop could just play JAM but this is Coop, he likes the hard way.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
No point in doing anything now. Depth is depth. After the season? Maybe but it's far from a priority.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Condra has been really underwhelming but I can't complain a lick outside of point production. He's a proficient penalty killer, does well at even strength (a -2 rating when you never ever score is marginal) and has a few scoring chances now and again. All this for a guy who makes just over a million bucks isn't bad at all. I say keep him around simply because we know he's going to continue to do a good job at what he does well. Not unless you're gonna get another guy like a Killorn or Boyle to replace him.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
He hasn't been as good defensively as I thought he'd be at times. But I think we're just mad about that dumb hooking penalty last game, lol. Last thing we need him to do is things like that. I'm not concerned with him scoring. We knew he has trouble finishing. Just wish he'd be more consistent at what he's supposed to be good at.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
As disappointing as he is, Condra is still a significant improvement over Morrow so there's that. Of course Coop could just play JAM but this is Coop, he likes the hard way.

Eh. The position has gone from being "noticeably bad," to "is this guy even playing tonight?"

I'd trade him if we can get a better asset back. I don't notice him most nights when he plays. He isn't hurting the team, he just isn't... helping either.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'd trade him for a mid-range pick. Don't think we're going to invest too much in him long term.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
carle and condra to me are meh but i dont care if either stay or move for the cup run

we aint adding anything imho that will help we are good enough as is they do ok jobs not great but i dont put us losing on them too often is more others not living up to their abilities when we lose

i know both could go or stay i really dont care one way or another now next year ill have a different stance

yes condra hasnt done as well i expected

carle is done pretty much at least here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad