GDT: TRADE EDITION: Jets @ Predators - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Can't wait to read about how Pavelec couldn't out-play the other goalie tonight.

Instead I suspect you'll read about how Pavelec was looking east when the puck was to the west, and the five-hole couldn't be open any more without a city license.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
You know what? Pavelec let in one bad goal this game. He was good for the rest of it. Let's talk about how we can't score, perhaps?

Let's talk about the other goalie who seems to stop pucks.

White Out 403*

You know what? Pavelec let in one bad goal this game. He was good for the rest of it. Let's talk about how we can't score, perhaps?

seriously are you his lawyer? he let in a back breaking soft goal in the 3rd. thats what makes this another crap pavs game.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
If it was top shelf on a screened shot, then whatever. But he knew the wraparound was coming. No one was in his line of sight. A wraparound should NEVER go in if the puck doesn't leave the ice.

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg

not the time for this ******** Pav love, he sucks and kills us every ****ing game

Last edited by a moderator:

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
So we can't score again. Posts. Missed nets. Too many chances and zilch to show for it. Then a bad penalty call, bad gaol and the game is over.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffff #@****&^&*

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
In a playoff series, it's pretty clear you do whatever you can to get in Rinne's grill and never stop, right from game 1.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

Yeah, they have had plenty of chances.

The difference?

Goaltending. They have a goalie that can make a key save here and there.

Derfel*

Regardless that was a **** goal and you know it so don't bother trying to change the subject.

I said it was. But how many times did the forwards miss the net? How many non-chances did they have on the 5-on-3?

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't all 3 of Nashville's goals come on bs penalties? Delay of game against Chiarot, hooking on Peluso, hooking on Buff, right?

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
It's a different game if the Jets score on the 5-on-3...

You've allocated more criticism on Hutchinson for letting in one goal than you have on Pavelec for letting in three, including an absolute stinker.

I wonder if you're even fooling yourself at this point, but please don't harbor any illusion that you're fooling anyone else.

White Out 403*

you know what pisses me off almost as much as our worthless goaltender? the fact that 2 of the 3 preds goals are a direct result of a powerplay on a phantom call

PiDD

Apr 3, 2012
Just trade pavs already... He just looked so stupid with no idea where that ouch was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad