GDT: Trade Deadline

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
A reminder about recognized sources: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=801084

If you are posting a rumor, it should be from a recognized source. Do not post rumors without at the very least naming the source, more preferably linking the source.

Anything from bad sources will be deleted. If you continue to post crap anyway, you will be warned/infracted/banned from the thread.

----

Now let's get it on! Can't wait for the lack of activity!

----

- NHL Network carrying TSN Tradecentre coverage
- Jeremy White has a pretty good twitter list for accounts to follow for trade deadline coverage: https://twitter.com/JeremyWGR/nhl-deadline

Last edited:

McCauleyChirps

Gare's "Partner"
May 20, 2006
Rochester, NY
483862_10151489980702954_1909989494_n.jpg

That looks like a Roku?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
The Sportsnet stream is available on NHL.com from 8am .. TSN stream starts later there, noon I think, but tsn.ca is streaming that from 8am for those with Canadian IPs .. and as previously mentioned, TSN is simulcast on NHLN today.

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
Alright, got up early, streaming NHL Network, and ready to go. Anybody have any suggested websites to follow today?

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
He gets things right from time to time... its worth a look but don't read too far into it.

I really only watch his rumor tracker, occasionally it has some good hits in there. Last year he hinted at something going on between Buffalo and Vancouver, which ended up being the Kassian Hodgeson deal.

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
Just pulled this out of the NHL network's live chat:

Mike Morreale:
Ah, the Sabres! Well, there have been rumors, of course, of goalie Ryan Miller possibly in the mix. I have a feeling Drew Stafford might be the only player, if any, who is dealt today. I'm curious if GM Darcy Regier will clean house or keep his core in tact. Jason Pominville's name has also been brought up. Just don't see Buff. giving up Miller or Pominville rigth now.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Would love to see two deals today:

Something around Vanek to Philly for Couturier.

Something around Pominville to Columbus for Foligno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad