Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North

Yup. Lou has lost his marbles:

tenor.gif

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Isn't Buffalo kind of out of it? Seems odd to acquire Simmonds.

Yeah.. the boys on 1260 were speculating that maybe they were going to flip him to Vancouver after retaining because the Canucks wanted him but couldn't make the cap work.. then the conditional pick was announced.. what the hell.

Reactions: joestevens29

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Somebody is letting the Wild off the hook for that contract? Parise is still a good player but I'm surprised that contract was able to be moved.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
hehe, Lou wants 35 year old Parise with 5 years left on his deal?

Minny is so screwed with recapture penalties if he retires before he starts making 2M,1M,1M in the last 3 years of his contract.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
TSN pumping the tires of Vancouver and Vegas for Pacific Division winner. Didn't mention the second place Oilers at all lol. Clownshow but the alternative is Hrudey and Francis on Sportsnet.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
TSN pumping the tires of Vancouver and Vegas for Pacific Division winner. Didn't mention the second place Oilers at all lol. Clownshow but the alternative is Hrudey and Francis on Sportsnet.
Vegas I get cause they are loading up but Vancouver is right there with us.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Guys it’s hard to post source but it’s all on twitter. Open the app on the phone and follow along

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

Well to be fair I think Edmonton, Vegas, Vancouver are the best three teams int he pacific. Order could be debated.

But the standings are so close. I hope we dont see Arizona or Calgary push up.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad